Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

If the club had anything about them we should be sticking a ban on players joining up with National teams like Klopp is.

Not exactly like our squad is littered with international players as is, at least fit ones, but don’t need Dubravka heading off and getting crocked or coming back with the cuoof and isolating.

Dubravka, Slovenia

Jamal Lewis, N Ireland

Fraser, Scotland

Hendrick, Clark still getting games for Ireland?

Joelinton, Brazilian Paralympic

Dubravka is Slovakian

If the club had anything about them we should be sticking a ban on players joining up with National teams like Klopp is.

Not exactly like our squad is littered with international players as is, at least fit ones, but don’t need Dubravka heading off and getting crocked or coming back with the cuoof and isolating.

Dubravka, Slovenia

Jamal Lewis, N Ireland

Fraser, Scotland

Joelinton, Brazilian Paralympic

Dubravka is Slovakian

And Joelinton is not good enough for the paralympics.

Dubravka, Slovenia

Jamal Lewis, N Ireland

Fraser, Scotland

Joelinton, Brazilian Paralympic.    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mix some ricin into his Utterly Butterly.

Edit; Alex if your reading, no, that isn’t a death threat  :lol:

Lard surely?

Could just turn the canteen plant-based like the Forest Green veganist’s, that’d be sure to get him out the door!

Every sentence is a riddle wrapped up in an enigma.

"If I thought I would do that, I would resign tomorrow."

So, it's not if he actually did something, it's if he THOUGHT he might do something.

But why would he think he might do something so terrible, that he wouldn't do it?

Does his mind have no control over what he does, perhaps?

That might explain an awful lot.

It's also interesting to note that he wouldn't resign today. No, he'd wait until tomorrow.

Just got up and read the diatribe of a presser, he doesn't care one iota about the club as it's all about him and the perceived affront he has suffered

So WBA isn't a "must win".....well you fucking lardarse here's a wake up call....IT IS and so is Villa, Brighton and every other game we play this season.....but that's beyond your tiny comprehension of what your role is at Newcastle.......please just fuck off

Oh! and if you're looking for a leak I would suggest you start with the Gents as anything else is beyond you you slimy fucking turd

TBG great avatar btw

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_huwpXL3-YJI/TAak1kVw3hI/AAAAAAAAA_I/d2ztSnYLEH8/s1600/glenn_hugill_the_mole_uk.jpg

"It's been a good week's work for The Mole with just a measly 1 point won and bad news in all the papers. Whoever scores the lowest on this week's quiz will be eliminated. A green thumbprint means you're safe, a red thumbprint means you've been eliminated and must take your bag and leave the club immediately. First up, it's Steve B..."

mole-fingerprint.jpg

Cupace20210305234242.png

Would love it to be some randomer like Henri Saivet or Gillespie causing mischief; Dwight Gayle’s taken the news badly that he’s not getting a new deal and is happy to watch the place burn.

Bound to be someone from the area like - Dummett, Longstaffs, Shola, Peter Ramage...

Wouldn't be surprised if it's Lard Bruce of Kebab himself

Scene : Kebab Shop

Owner : How's the day been Mr Bruce

LBoK : Shit! that shortarse Ritchie called me a coward, put him in his place right up tho' with a quick shoulder he'll be saying sorry for that ya knaa for def

Owner : Is that right Steve (as he dials the Mail).....

LBoK : Aye dam right it is.....divent forget the double meat....

Dozy fuck can't recall what he's saying in a presser, he's never going to remember what he said 2-3 days ago

Listened to the podcast - it was brilliant

surely now he has to be more hated and clueless than pardew -  and i hated pardew and even had to move my seat as i fell out with supporters over him.

i never ever thought at the time that i would think such a  thing.