Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

If that severance pay is correct, is that evidence that Bruce really was the last choice for manager and that Ashley had to agree to it because they were desparate fill the role ?

Also if it is, the arrogance of the c*** to be so aware of his inability to do the job, he went into it, simply to earn a fortune.

Aye, I hate him more than Pardew now.

He’s worse than Pardew in every way and that’s saying something.

Guest reefatoon

You are only allowed in if you promise to be really nice to Steve, ask him lovely questions and laugh at all his jokes.  This club can get to fuck.

It’s absolutely staggering that Ashley hasn’t binned this useless imposter yet. He’s know for his stubbornness and his shit decisions but this is bordering on deliberate sabotage. Just sitting back watching his £300m asset sleepwalk its way to another relegation because Bruce ‘hasn’t caused him any problems’.

You are only allowed in if you promise to be really nice to Steve, ask him lovely questions and laugh at all his jokes.  This club can get to fuck.

'Mr. Bruce, your campaign seems to have the momentum of a runaway freight train. Why are you so popular?'

Guest reefatoon

Gonna be very embarrassing. I hope we lose to baggies tbh. Fuck it

That's how I feel too. Trying to think if I have hated the fucking club more than I do at the minute. Owner/manager are absolute detestable cunts. Burn it all down.

Guest reefatoon

'Mr. Bruce, your campaign seems to have the momentum of a runaway freight train. Why are you so popular?'

:lol: it really is.

Jim White reckons Bruce has come out fighting this morning, they are going to play the press conference at 10.30

that was the problem in the first place, the unprofessional cunt.

needs to be sent on some kind of leadership training course.

then he needs to be sent on a football coaching and fitness for beginners course.

and in the meantime he needs to get himself to the doctors and to the gym.

Suggestions the players have been having too many days off is "ridiculous" and was decided by the club's sports science team

:lol: Fuck off.

PS - more blame on Ritchie. He said it’s now resolved after Ritchie apologised. Obviously all his fault then.