Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Just now, HaydnNUFC said:

That would've been an okay presser had he not had a pop at journalists for being journalists.

Yeah, would have been a good presser if his mouth had been sealed shut with duct tape. 

1 minute ago, HaydnNUFC said:

That would've been an okay presser had he not had a pop at journalists for being journalists.

They can all fuck off as well mind, they’ve not once bar a minority have called him our or Ashley over the years.

The fat cunt thought he was going himself. "Yous didn't do your job properly". So is he trying to say that he was never leaving at any stage and the journalists were spreading misinformation? :lol: Laughable, the cunt thought he was gone this time last week and everyone knows it. 

Just now, TRon said:

Yeah, would have been a good presser if his mouth had been sealed shut with duct tape. 

With a big juicy dirty kebab with the outcome, him choking in it!

1 minute ago, Decky said:

The fat cunt thought he was going himself. "Yous didn't do your job properly". So is he trying to say that he was never leaving at any stage and the journalists were spreading misinformation? :lol: Laughable, the cunt thought he was gone this time last week and everyone knows it. 

Literally even acknowledged the fact that the new owners will want their own man. 

Such a tit. 

Guest reefatoon

Fancy him having digs all over when it's supposed to be a week of celebration. Yeah, but it's not about you eh Steve.

Edited by reefatoon

And some on here are trying to spin this as "not a big deal" or whatever :lol:

That man is a blight on the club and should've been gone the minute they took control. We're no worse off without him and his shite coaches even without a replacement.

LOL, Bruce doesn't want the job, its plain to see man.   You have new bosses so what any normal person would do, would try to impress them.   Can you imagine what Amanda is thinking seeing this.   Bye Bye Bruce!

Sealed his own fate there. Not that he wasn’t getting sacked imminently anyway like. But that shows why he isn’t fit to be a part of the project. I don’t blame him for wanting to be Newcastle manager with infinite money but he’s a precious dickhead who cannot deal with criticism in any way. 

It's clear as day that the consortium will want Bruce binned off soon and this press conference "performance" will certainly solidify that view.

When he does get given his marching orders, I have no doubt that he'll quickly become yesterday's news and the mainstream media won't give a fuck about him anymore and move on to the next story worth reporting.

Guest reefatoon

[emoji38] I knew I shouldn't have listened and read what he said. I knew it would have me proper seething.  We can afford to lose one more game can't we? [emoji38]

Oh this is absolutely perfect! He's come out being a complete ass about this and is showing his true colours for all and sundry to see.

Moreover this is now absolutely guaranteed to piss of all the fans and have them on his back come Sunday. It's going to be absolute chaos.

We will get battered and he is going to hear about it. His media chums are unlikely to go lightly on him now either as he's had a go at them. What a monumental catastrophe. The guy is a complete dunce. Wants people to feel sorry for him for doing a terrible job and then getting millions as a payoff. Get out of here man.

Feel bad for the new ownership that this is how it starts for them, but they should really have known better. Tough situation though as they'd have been thinking like everyone outside the club that Bruce is this jolly nice guy. Urgh.

Edited by KaKa

what an embarrassing press conference.

why did he have to be so smug and arsey.

rubbing the fans and the press up the wrong way.

classless arrogant prick.

should just have talked about the match and said no comment to anything alse.

thick pcp/pif have really dropped a clanger here (in the short term only though, thankfully).

1 hour ago, Conjo said:

If I hadn't got more clarity on the Bruce contract situation I'd be pretty concerned and disappointed about right now, but given the circumstances, despite wanting him gone, I understand why and I am prepared to give new owners time to find a way to get rid of Bruce in the cheapest way possible. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488631502pi96tgsbnsuyp