Brighton & Hove Albion 3-0 Newcastle United - post-match from pg22

Mike

if rafa had found himself in this situation he would have still put across to the team how important goal difference. this cunt has no intention of trying to push us to score. the fucker's given in.

Surely this is the end of the fat c***

In the job or life ?

Would never wish death of course, but I actually feel like it’s the only he will go. 2 wins in 20 games - fuck me

Me neither but by Christ I'm buckling.

Surely this is the end of the fat c***

In the job or life ?

Would never wish death of course, but I actually feel like it’s the only he will go. 2 wins in 20 games - fuck me

I just want him gone. If that's through death I'm fine with that. I detest the bloke.

Most important game of the season and we’ve been as predictable as ever, set up in a way that plays completely into Brighton’s hands. I’ll be honest, I hope Jones isn’t running the show as we’re a complete shambles. Whole lit need clearing out. Wonder if Rafa fancies another shot at The Championship?

Rob Lee seems to think our setup has Jones' fingerprints all over it apparently.

Jones ditched his son at Luton - He's biased on this.

True Faith interviewed a Luton fan who said this mad split strikers thing was a Jones obsession.

Wonder how all his mates in the press will defend him after this fucking shambles.

Injuries, players have let him down, tough place to manage, fans yada yada.

We will get, “sure there will be a lot of pressure now” that is the closest we will get from anyone admitting he should be sacked.

Most important game of the season and we’ve been as predictable as ever, set up in a way that plays completely into Brighton’s hands. I’ll be honest, I hope Jones isn’t running the show as we’re a complete shambles. Whole lit need clearing out. Wonder if Rafa fancies another shot at The Championship?

Rob Lee seems to think our setup has Jones' fingerprints all over it apparently.

Jones ditched his son at Luton - He's biased on this.

True Faith interviewed a Luton fan who said this mad split strikers thing was a Jones obsession.

It might have it's merits tbh, but you don't try to introduce it during a relegation battle when you don't have the players for it to start with.

Our passing and movement is primary school level.  It has been since bruce came in the kitchen door.  If I was manager watching us this season, and just thinking what can I do to improve things surely to God the first thing would get them in extra training days and practice.