Brighton & Hove Albion 3-0 Newcastle United - post-match from pg22

Mike

Fuck knows how we have 28 points  :lol: :lol:

We were so lucky earlier in the season. West Ham being awful before going on their run. Absolutely stealing points at Spurs with that late winner after being horrendous. Without those undeserved points we'd be down already.

Was only a point at Spurs but aye. Spurs, Wolves and Palace aways and Liverpool home could/should all have been defeats.

Most important game of the season and we’ve been as predictable as ever, set up in a way that plays completely into Brighton’s hands. I’ll be honest, I hope Jones isn’t running the show as we’re a complete shambles. Whole lit need clearing out. Wonder if Rafa fancies another shot at The Championship?

Rob Lee seems to think our setup has Jones' fingerprints all over it apparently.

Jones ditched his son at Luton - He's biased on this.

True Faith interviewed a Luton fan who said this mad split strikers thing was a Jones obsession.

yeah. i think Rob Lee was slagging it off too today. his kid played under jones at luton.

Most important game of the season and we’ve been as predictable as ever, set up in a way that plays completely into Brighton’s hands. I’ll be honest, I hope Jones isn’t running the show as we’re a complete shambles. Whole lit need clearing out. Wonder if Rafa fancies another shot at The Championship?

Rob Lee seems to think our setup has Jones' fingerprints all over it apparently.

Jones ditched his son at Luton - He's biased on this.

True Faith interviewed a Luton fan who said this mad split strikers thing was a Jones obsession.

It might have it's merits tbh, but you don't try to introduce it during a relegation battle when you don't have the players for it to start with.

That’s why I was saying no way should Jones be given the job even part time. Not matter anyway, as Bruce will still be in charge even though he should be gone tonight.

Wonder how all his mates in the press will defend him after this fucking shambles.

It'll be the bullshit about how no one else could do a better job.

Even his Soccer Saturday chums have turned.

Fuck him, he let Merson go unchallenged earlier (the video is one of the comments)

We were so lucky earlier in the season. West Ham being awful before going on their run. Absolutely stealing points at Spurs with that late winner after being horrendous. Without those undeserved points we'd be down already.

I know mate, I've watched nearly every wretched minute of the season so far, I'm just so baffled when i look at the points total  :lol: :lol:

Was only a point at Spurs but aye. Spurs, Wolves and Palace aways and Liverpool home could/should all have been defeats.

:lol: Shit, I remember that as a win. But aye as you've highlighted, so many occasions last year we were very lucky to get points.

Brighton are playing some 7 a-sides after this to get their running in.

With it being international week our guys will have until next Friday off to recover, while our manager experiences every kebab shop in the north west