Newcastle vs Tottenham Hotspur - 04/04/21 @ 14:05 - Live on Sky

Picture the scene: Loads of players running round asking each other what they should be doing. Camera zooms into Bruce hand in pockets, licking the fucking lips off his face

2 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Krafth, a garbage defender playing out of position at CB while we have a recognised CB in Clark sitting on the bench. Like what :lol:

Clark’s been poor recently, but not bad enough to deserve that :lol: 

4 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Krafth, a garbage defender playing out of position at CB while we have a recognised CB in Clark sitting on the bench. Like what :lol:

Against Harry Kane too

Just now, TRon said:

My guess is Gayle will end up playing somewhere around the centre circle, and Joelinton as an auxiliary wing back. 

It's amazing how we can see the consequences of this idiots selections but he can't......well I suppose he can actually.

2 minutes ago, St1pe said:

Willock has been our best centre midfielder since he got here. Benched. Fraser two goals in international week. Benched. 

Fraser not even benched

3 minutes ago, Bimpy474 said:

It's amazing how we can see the consequences of this idiots selections but he can't......well I suppose he can actually.

He'd actually be better off playing no strikers considering his aim is 0-0, but he doesn't have a thick enough skin to absorb the criticism of such a line up. It would make more sense though. 

Just now, TRon said:

He'd actually be better off playing no strikers considering his aim is 0-0, but he doesn't have a thick enough skin to absorb the criticism of such a line up. It would make more sense though. 

Reinforces the coward tag quite well.

2 minutes ago, Bimpy474 said:

4NpkeGd.png

Could be this, albeit a tad more sensible on the madness scale, still mental mind.

nufc.co.uk had it like that 5 minutes ago, now it's 5 at the back. :lol:

Just now, Aiston said:

nufc.co.uk had it like that 5 minutes ago, now it's 5 at the back. :lol:

I reckon it's 5 at the back as well, it'll still be a total shit show of letting Tottenham have all the ball so they can gain confidence.