Newcastle vs Tottenham Hotspur - 04/04/21 @ 14:05 - Live on Sky

8 minutes ago, Bimpy474 said:

4NpkeGd.png

Could be this, albeit a tad more sensible on the madness scale, still mental mind.

That looks quite realistic tbh. Gutted as now my 8-2-0 line up looks stupidly optimistic. :lol:

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

He’s the one available player we have who has a proven end product at this level. Ridiculous how underused he’s been when fit.

What do you mean, Brucey keeps telling us he's not been available to select, you know it's almost as if Brucey has been lying for most of the season as well.

Guessing Fraser isn’t involved as he’s not been in “training” working on whatever horrific new system this is.

It’s still pretty ridiculous not to even have him on the bench, mind :lol:

3 minutes ago, Smal said:

Guessing Fraser isn’t involved as he’s not been in “training” working on whatever horrific new system this is.

It’s still pretty ridiculous not to even have him on the bench, mind :lol:

No one has been training we had most of the break off!

Guest reefatoon
51 minutes ago, Smal said:

Our midfield is that shit without Hayden as an option I’m not against going to a back 5. If it means Hendrick isn’t playing then so be it.

It’s utter shit with Hayden in it too. There won’t be much of a difference.

I sort of feel sorry for Krafth. He’s been chucked in at centre back v Harry Kane. He’s already out of his depth and that’s setting him up to get absolutely crushed. 

5 minutes ago, 54 said:

They have it as this for me: 

13c5bde562c6c7714f98c5ad6414ea23.png

:lol: :lol:

That's weird, showing Krath, Lascelles, Dummet for me in defence with Murphy and Ritchie as wing backs :lol:

I did have that before I refreshed though. :lol:

Just now, TRon said:

I'm not a football coach but would it have been worth playing no midfieldesr and just putting Carroll and Gayle up front and walloping the ball long?

We'll still wallop it long though, so that's a bonus for you as budding coach [emoji38]

3 minutes ago, Bimpy474 said:

We'll still wallop it long though, so that's a bonus for you as budding coach [emoji38]

We'd have to wallop it quite high and floaty as well though to allow Carroll time to get up the pitch.