Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Hope for relegation now, big time. Serves all those c*** of fans who clapped this s*** today right.

A few days ago, I could not have supported this view point, but now, after witnessing that today, I'm not bothered in the slightest if we go down and agree we fucking deserve it.

Guest TruToon94

Every other team has a better manager except Villa. They have a better Assistant.

Hope we go down and do a double whammy. Get rid of Pardew and Ashley. It's what this club needs and what some fans don't get at all.

With this f***ing idiot we should be a shoe in, and it's what 'we' deserve,

Other clubs at least have some semblance of a manager to help them out as Trutoon says.

Oh and the players can fuck off as well.

Listened to Darren Peacock this morning and he was making a point about the uttter arrogance of them after games he had been to, games we had lost heavily. He was saying how they gave a 'couldn't care less' attitude and acting all big time charlie due to playing in the 'best league in the world'.

Mediocre fuckers most of them anyway.

Just need Palace to get something at Everton and we're rock bottom again.

Those wins for WBA and Leicester might put the shits up the "3 teams worse than us" crowd...

You'd think people would have learned their lesson about the '3 teams worse than us' thing when every one kept saying it in 08/09.

You could get 10/1 before the Soton game. It was ridiculous. Assuming Pardew stays in charge, I have us on 8 points going into the new year where I guess he's have to be sacked. Asking a lot for a new manager to take 30 points from 19, even if we do address the major holes in our squad.