Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Carver asked any of his players NOT up for the fight v #whufc to leave the room and none walked out #nufc -Lee Ryder

Not one of them walked out! Puts my mind at rest that, not a chance we're going down now.

Imagine if they all stood up and fucked off :D

In any case, a club in bad shape with an owner desperate to sell that has tons of potential is more attractive to investors than one turning decent profit but where the owner has a ludicrous price on the business.

If we make him money - he will not want to sell us without a premium. He will only want to sell the club at a decent price if we are in the Championship and can't get out as far as I can see. No investor will be willing to pay the clubs value and the debt we apparently owe Ashley as things stand.

You'll be alright.

It isn't going to be a particularly enjoyable day, mind.

Au contraire Mr Brum.

This is the most exciting day we could have ever imagined within the context of Ashleys stewardship.

You can stick your cup final up your arse :razz:

Last day salvation is where its at loser!

:whistle:

Carver asked any of his players NOT up for the fight v #whufc to leave the room and none walked out #nufc -Lee Ryder

Not one of them walked out! Puts my mind at rest that, not a chance we're going down now.

To be fair, none of them could understand the incoherent dribble coming out of his mouth.

I bet Ryan Taylor walked out and Carver laughed it off, "Top banter that Ryan, lad. Great stuff! Ryan......Ryan?"

"He's gone to his car to get his Citalopr..."

"SHUT UP MEHDI"

I'm overthinking this so much, I even look at a drunken Van Gaal from the other night and think: "They're not bothered about Hull, they'll lose it" :lol:

It's not even about Man U any more, Hull are like us now, totally directionless and led by a Geordie blimp. Man U could put out an U-19 side and Hull would probably find a way to lose.

To be fair, none of them could understand the incoherent dribble coming out of his mouth.

Should have offered them a new contract, we'd need a new doorframe.

I'm overthinking this so much, I even look at a drunken Van Gaal from the other night and think: "They're not bothered about Hull, they'll lose it" :lol:

It's not even about Man U any more, Hull are like us now, totally directionless and led by a Geordie blimp. Man U could put out an U-19 side and Hull would probably find a way to lose.

Agreed. We are forgetting that Hull need to win the game, I can easily see it being a draw (would be extremely nervous mind if Hull enter injury time drawing and we're not winning).

Well, the stars are aligning. My brother-in-law's coming up to visit. The last time he came was the Spring Bank Holiday weekend 6 years ago, when Hull played Manchester United and Sunderland played Chelsea, and we were "fighting" relegation and had to get something in the last game of the season. One of our cats didn't survive that weekend.

Fucking spiffing.

Well, the stars are aligning. My brother-in-law's coming up to visit. The last time he came was the Spring Bank Holiday weekend 6 years ago, when Hull played Manchester United and Sunderland played Chelsea, and we were "fighting" relegation and had to get something in the last game of the season. One of our cats didn't survive that weekend.

Fucking spiffing.

We actually don't have to get something this time though, luckily enough for the complete cowards and simpletons involved in our club.

Fucking spiffing.

We actually don't have to get something this time though, luckily enough for the complete cowards and simpletons involved in our club.

Aye, true. I'll cling to that.