Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I'm having a bit on the West Ham win/draw and Hull win double.  Pays around 5.5/1 I think. 

I won't mind losing money if we stay up.  But I may as well profit if/when we get relegated. 

I've done something similar. Stuck a tenner on us to go down last month @ 22/1 and I've got £15 on Hull to beat Man Utd which returns £82.50 I think. If we go down that means Hull will have won so I'll get over £300 back, if we both win I get £82.50 or if we both lose/draw I get nowt but we haven't been relegated. Got most bases covered. Also won £210 on the mackems staying up when I stuck £80 on them at 13/8 not to be relegated when they were in the bottom 3 last month and had a tenner on them @ 19/4 to draw with Arsenal so at least I'm profiteering from this car crash last few weeks.

Hate having to hope  for help from Manchester United. Worsened by the fact that all of the girlfriends family are keen Manchester United fans.

Anyway, hoping to get the help we need.

Hate having to hope  for help from Manchester United. Worsened by the fact that all of the girlfriends family are keen Manchester United fans.

Anyway, hoping to get the help we need.

Yeah but our needs is more important.

Does anyone have any Man Utd team news?, no injuries or suspension?

I know De Gea is out, but with Valdes as back up there is no real concerns in that department.

Maybe I'm being overly pessimistic but I really do fancy Hull to turn Man U over at the KC. We can't rely on them, hoy the kitchen sink at West Ham on Sunday is what's required.

I think it's obvious we need to throw everything at West Ham. There is no possibility of a draw helping us, if we aren't winning we should be going all out for it, if it's late on then we should have Krul up for set pieces.

Is it not Sunday yet? Get it over with man, whatever happens. Feel like i'm heading towards a level crossing. The barriers are down and  the train's coming but my brakes don't work. Not often i'm pleased to be at work but it's probably the only thing that distracts me from all this s**t.

Ben Dinnery ‏@BenDinnery  2m2 minutes ago

LvG "For the honesty of the league. I have to play my strongest team.” #MUFC

All the while we have had 2 managers in the last year they sell their best players and bench the ones they couldn't get rid of in favour of playing shite.

What the fuck's he talking about, 'for the honesty of the league'? They can still finish 3rd :lol:

Man Utd should be going there trying to hammer Hull to do their bit in making it happen and they're already on the beach ffs.

Lets be honest man...he clearly doesnt give a flying fck. Hes done his job man, he'll be probably be getting noshed of some boiler on the back of a bank balance you can only dream of by the end of the bank holiday with his bags packed ready to rock onto some desert island for the next three weeks.

Lets be honest man...he clearly doesnt give a flying fck. Hes done his job man, he'll be probably be getting noshed of some boiler on the back of a bank balance you can only dream of by the end of the bank holiday with his bags packed ready to rock onto some desert island for the next three weeks.

Yep. I can't see them being arsed at all and fancy Hull for the win. I just can't see us beating West ham and 'Big Sam' :anguish:

We are as good as doon. Tomorrow is gonna be grim in the extreme imo.

With some belly laughs as well mind!