Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Guest Ogden

I don't want to look at the fixtures for any of the involved teams.  I just have to have faith that Rafa is capable of pulling us to safety no matter what the circumstances.

Might help us tomorrow though....does this not put Norwich 3 points ahead of the SMB's.  Might put pressure on them tomorrow to go for the win where beforehand I think they wouldn't be disappointed playing us on the counter and going away with a point.

Stop acting like we're down people. Have to keep positive and back the players and Rafa. Tons of football left.

yeah,

:lol:

I've been at 10 since the Everton game and nothing that's happened since has made me change my mind. Hoping Rafa can work a miracle but giving him only 10 games was typical of Charnley & co.'s ineptitude.

Stop acting like we're down people. Have to keep positive and back the players and Rafa. Tons of football left.

yeah,

:lol:

I've been at 10 since the Everton game and nothing that's happened since has made me change my mind. Hoping Rafa can work a miracle but giving him only 10 games was typical of Charnley & co.'s ineptitude.

This.

We're not turning this around.

Guest Spark

Not sure what that changes so much :lol: We needed to win these next two games, still do and do so and we are above them both.

Nothing has changed.

There are 7 other games to play! Even if we win those two games we'll only be 2 points ahead of Norwich instead of 5 if they had lost today. Makes our task a lot more difficult to be honest.

It's not like Norwich where never going to win another game all season, we would have needed to keep picking a win here and there anyway.

It really doesn't change anything to me, we needed to win the next two games to climb out of the bottom 3 and still do. It was never a case where it would have been done and dusted if we won the next two games either.

The lack of clean sheets is going to bury us. Likely to score against Sunderland and Norwich but keeping them both scoreless is very unlikely.

Anything other 6 points in those games, we're finished IMO.

Guest Spark

It's not like Norwich where never going to win another game all season, we would have needed to keep picking a win here and there anyway.

It really doesn't change anything to me, we needed to win the next two games to climb out of the bottom 3 and still do. It was never a case where it would have been done and dusted if we won the next two games either.

I have no idea how you can say it changes nothing. Maybe if the season ended after the next two games, yeah. It was a massive 3 points for them today and it's really bad news for us.

Because we need to win the next two to go above them, we still do and that hasn't changed. We can deal with the rest of the season when it comes to it, but in the more immediate future we needed to win two games to go above them and still do.

In that sense nothing has changed.

I have no idea how you can say it changes nothing. Maybe if the season ended after the next two games, yeah. It was a massive 3 points for them today and it's really bad news for us.

:thup: