Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

What are everyone's predictions?

AWAY: 8 7 points

Everton L

Chelsea L

Stoke D L

Leicester L

Norwich W

Southampton D

Liverpool L

Villa W

HOME: 13 8 points

West  Brom W

(Man City D)

Bournemouth W L

Makems W D

Swansea W

Palace L

Spurs L

21 15 points

10 additional points...

Even a win against Norwich won't get us above them now thanks to GD (unless we score 5 :lol: ) which is a bit worrying.  Starting to rely on other teams to drop points is not where we need to be

edit: I'm still at 7

Send Colback to space on a rocket, get Colo back and playing with Rafa discipline in him, play M'bemba at left back or even Sissoko after today and maybe we have a chance. With a settled back four I think we would have won that today.

8 for me. I would have thought Rafa would have got us passing the ball faster and more fluid in smaller triangles.

The movement of players and passing has not improved by 10 % imo. Its doesnt look good as we need to triple the amount of game readiness from todays game.

We still play like strangers and is the main problem Rafa needs to fix. We need a team. Never had one for the longest time.

Not the greatest performance but a defeat would've meant almost certain relegation. The mood would've co pletely nosedived again. There's still a glimmer of hope left, the players still have something to chase. At least Rafa has two weeks to work with the players before Norwich away.

In hindsight, maybe the derby wasn't the right game to get things started. We ended the Leicester game on a positive vibe yet the jitters and nervousness and all that comes with a derby probably stopped that positivity from continuing. Win against Norwich and it'll go and give us the momentum.

Was a 7 before the match. Up to 7.5 now.

Even a win against Norwich won't get us above them now thanks to GD (unless we score 5 :lol: )

We'd need to beat Norwich 3-0 to go above them, 2-0 would give us the same goal difference as Noriwch but they'd still be ahead of us by one more goal scored.

You can see that we need a clear out of playing staff, the current ones lack guts and determination. For that side of things perhaps relegation wouldn't be such a bad thing... however, we'd lose the best manager we've had since Bobby and I doubt very much we'd attract such again for a very, very long time - at this point our future as a club looks extremely bleak indeed.  :undecided:

Misstro's goal has taken me from a 10 to an 8.

We have to stop saying "if we win next weekend" and actually win a match starting next week. A defeat to Norwich and we will look doomed, beat them and the point today and we could be looking up for it.