Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Most of the media talking as Norwich are home and dry,we're only 3 points behind them with a game in hand.

Still so many points to play for I'm still confident we can do it.

Only thing that worries me is scoring goals. We have the manager that can win us games and now with Cisse back maybe we can start scoring again.

Aren't you the only one out of the bottom four who get to play Villa again? That's a big advantage.

Apparently Sunderland have the easiest run in, though I have no idea what any of them are other than we still have Norwich, Spurs, Villa and City to play again.

This squad simply isnt good enough. We're down and I'm fucking fuming. If they hadn't waited so long to bin that useless cunt we might have had a few more games left for Rafa to build some momentum.

It's very sad but I just don't see us getting out of it. We binned McClaren far too late and made an absolute pig's fucking ear of the transfer window when it was blatantly obvious what two positions needed strengthening. We're going.

There are realistic ways in which we could draw both this game & the one against Norwich and still stay up.

Our games against Swansea, Palace & Villa are also key. Plus Norwich/Sunderland playing eachother.

Maybe...I just don't think the players have it in them to handle the pressure. Today was a must win and, man for man, we should've had the better of them.

Fancy not buying a striker though, man. Fucking hell.

Maybe...I just don't think the players have it in them to handle the pressure. Today was a must win and, man for man, we should've had the better of them.

And some still concluded we'd had a good transfer window. Thick as bricks.

Aren't you the only one out of the bottom four who get to play Villa again? That's a big advantage.

Apparently Sunderland have the easiest run in, though I have no idea what any of them are other than we still have Norwich, Spurs, Villa and City to play again.

Not easy at all,of their remaining games the only one I can see them getting a win is their next,West Brom at home (judging by how poor West Brom were against us). After that I can see a mixture of losses and draws.

Expected to see a significant improvement today but we were second best for most the game. Today was a must win and the Norwich game a must-not-lose in my eyes, but we probably need a win there now.

Guest DonaldGrump

Fancy not buying a striker though, man. f***ing hell.

This.....it made no sense whatsoever, it has been as clear as it could be that we needed a striker above all else, and when no striker came in I for one felt we were all but doomed, utterley brainless....to win football matches you have to score goals and our players cant do that. No manager in the world can save us without scoring goals, hence to be honest the appointment of Rafa has not done alot for me as unless he fancies staying and rebuilding the club, all it ever was likely to achieve was to take the heat of the fat controller for a few weeks.  I think Ashley knew as much too....a desperate gamble that was taken far too late and in truth was never likely to succeed.....no blame whatsoever on Rafa he has not been able to bring players in, sadly i dont think he ever will.

We have 4 games we must win, Norwich, Swansea, Palace and Villa. Win those 4 and we are save.

Problem is, we've been saying that all season and not coming up with the goods.

I would say all of our games we have a chance of winning, or certainly getting a point from, theres no definite losses left at least.

We have 4 games we must win, Norwich, Swansea, Palace and Villa. Win those 4 and we are save.

Problem is, we've been saying that all season and not coming up with the goods.

I would say all of our games we have a chance of winning, or certainly getting a point from, theres no definite losses left at least.

Agree with this, we might need a "surprise" win in one of our tougher games imo.  Have a feeling it will go down to the last day.  Let's hope the title race is sorted

Remains firm at 9 for me. Almost time for the fire sale thread and who do we keep in the championship threads.

Tbh on the majority of today's showing I'm not sure getting rid of the lot of them is such a bad idea. Losing Rafa is.

It's very sad but I just don't see us getting out of it. We binned McClaren far too late and made an absolute pig's fucking ear of the transfer window when it was blatantly obvious what two positions needed strengthening. We're going.

:thup:

This.

We got some Brits in man, that was bound to change our fortunes.

We lack fight and passion remember?[emoji38]