Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Right

Draw with Norwich, lose to Southampton, Draw with Swansea, Lose to Liverpool, Beat Palace, Beat villa. 33pts

Sunderland. Beat West Brom, Lose to Leicester, beat Norwich, Lose to Arsenal, Draw with Stoke, Lose to Chelsea 33pts (30/31 if dont beat Norwich)

Norwich. Draw with us, Beat Palace, Beat Sunderland, Draw with Watford, Lose to Man utd, Lose to Arsenal 36pts (33/34 if dont beat sunlun/Palace. 30/31 if both)

Palace. Lose to West Ham, Beat Norwich, Lose to Arsenal, draw with Everton, Lose to us, draw with stoke 38pts (35/36 Norwich, less depending on draws)

Basically thats the minimum we'd need if we cannot win in the 3 games after Norwich. Need to draw against Norwich atleast, a win is clearly needed though.

Sunderland's arse will fall out after today.

Norwich are still shit, they have picked up points by law of average.

We are very much in this, no need to be so pessimistic.

After reading that I'm a 10

Mine was not pretty reading :lol:

16th - Swansea - 37 points

17th - Sunderland - 35 points

18th - Norwich - 34 points

19th - Newcastle - 34 points

Aye.. before doing that I thought we'd be ok. Not anymore, we're fucked. This task alone has moved me from a 7 to 9 :lol:

Norwich is an absolutely must win game now. We have to get points in all games. Play 10 fucking defenders if we have to (Southampton away, Liverpool away, I'm looking at you)

Here's how I see it going, now obviously this mightb e quite simplistic and not take into account the politics of teams resting players before cup games or whatever, but humour me.

Week 32:

Newcastle & Norwich scrap to a 1-1 draw, a result that satisfies nobody. Sunderland beat West Brom whilst Palace and Swansea lose at West Ham and Stoke respectively.

Week 33:

Newcastle get their annual bumming at Southampton. Swansea lose at home to Chelsea, whilst Palace end their winless run by edging out Norwich. Leicester beat Sunderland to keep it interesting

Week 34:

The weekend starts with Norwich and Sunderland drawing at Carrow Road. Newcastle beat at increasingly edgy Swansea for Rafa's first win, whilst Palace lose at Arsenal.

The midweek games see Newcastle play out a tragic 0-0 with Man City, but Palace lose to Man Utd. It means the table is Palace (36), Swansea (36), Sunderland (30), Norwich (30), Newcastle (30), Villa (fucked), though Sunderland have a game in hand.

Week 35:

Newcastle lose at Anfield, whilst Norwich beat Watford. The weekend is saved as Palace lose to Everton, Arsenal beat Sunderland and Leicester beat Swansea

Week 36:

Liverpool win at Swansea and Newcastle beat Palace (!). It's a great weekend as Sunderland lose at Stoke and Norwich are beaten at Arsenal.

Week 37:

Newcastle win at already relegated Villa. Norwich are beaten by Man Utd and Sunderland lose at home to Chelsea. West Ham beat Swansea and Palace draw at home to Stoke.

Sunderland have to beat Everton in their game in hand to avoid being relegated, let's say they do just as a worst case scenario

So the table going into the last game - Palace (37), Swansea (36), Newcastle (36), mackems (33), Norwich (33), Villa (fucked)

Week 38:

Everton beat Norwich, Norwich are relegated

Southampton beat Palace, nobody cares

Swansea lose to Man City.

mackems go to Watford, we host Tottenham. You'd expect us to lose if Spurs have anything to play for, mackems would probably win especially if Watford have the cup final around the corner. Which would mean we're going down on goal difference.

TLDR; still loads of big matches ahead, divn't worry

So f***ing bad.

It's when you seem that you know we are fucked.

Charnley needs hung up and flogged for allowing McClaren to go for so long. When we go down him and his cronies better be fired.

Gutted as I had almost stopped caring, then we got Benitez and it'll be painful going down and loosing the best manager we could hope for since Robson. Sickened.