Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Irrespective of the takeover we'll be fine. There's some right dross in the league and with Lascelles, Merino, Dummet back and Gayle getting some goals we'll pick up the necessary points. We'll lose a fair few tight games but equally we'll win enough.

I'm not worried because we're organised, we've got great spirit and Rafa is our manager (for the time being at least).

Yup.

As I've seen Dave say a few times on here if the new owners simply eradicated ridiculous decision making, showed a modicum of respect towards the fans and never mind spending gazillions on players just simply TRIED in the tranfser market we'd all be happy as larry.

If we play as we did today against the poorer teams in the league we'll be fine. Defending was poor but I feel like we just missed Lascelles really; Clark and Lejeune don't compliment each other at all.

If we play as we did today against the poorer teams in the league we'll be fine. Defending was poor but I feel like we just missed Lascelles really; Clark and Lejeune don't compliment each other at all.

You get th feeling they're a bit similar don't you. Lascelles is turning into a real leader with muscle at the back for us whereas the other two are more ball players.

To be fair pretty sure Lejeune played Callum Wilson onside against Bournemouth for a great chance where he had all the time in the world - even though he missed. Think he was partnering Lascelles at this point.

Lejeune looks to have a real touch of quality to his game, but he seems to have a mistake in him at the minute. Funnily enough the same criticism levelled at Clark.

Hopefully he just needs to settle into the team a bit.

It was always going to be a struggle despite our decent start. It's a squad filled with mostly championship players and Premier rejects. A genuine Premier quality striker in January would probably be enough to keep us up.

:lol:

We won't go down man, you guys are far too emotional after a defeat. Too many bad teams in this league for it to happen, we have lost 4 in a row and we remain in 14th.

We'll be fine.

Aye and we're one of them :lol: After West Brom things get nasty, so let's see where these bad teams are at Christmas.

I'm always going to give Rafa the benefit of the doubt but he's worrying me a bit now that he's not going for the simpler, more effective options that previously scraped our points, maybe because he thinks the fans won't turn on him because he's been able to put most of the blame on Ashley. We need to get back to 4-5-1, I'm sold on boring games that get narrow wins/draws over attacking losses, we're not the Entertainers, our team needs to tighten up and play to it's strengths until such a time as we have better players perhaps.