Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

We've sorted out our home form, but look at the away.

Take out City and Liverpool, and we've had games against (West Ham, Stoke, Palace, Bournemouth, Leicester)

3 Wins and 2 Draws from those 5 "winnable" games. We've been really consistent and solid since Christmas.  :)

Southampton really need to win tomorrow, if not the bottom three look pretty doomed at the moment. Good point today for Huddersfield. Palace will be disappointed not to win, but it seems like Bournemouth make a habit of coming back late on, a point there for them isn't a disaster. Anyone from West Ham down are still in it really, 35 points is the safety point for me right now.  So I'm at a 0.00001 right now.

To think that on the morning of the Manure game we had dropped into the bottom three and now we are 10 points clear of the relegation zone, absolutely tremendous effort. 

2 - simply because Cuntley is still around.

Even if Ashley gets hold of an AK47 and guns down Rafa and all the players, we aren’t getting relegated.

I dunno there might be a points penalty involved in such a situation

In retrospect it's quite funny reading back some of the posts in the thread :lol:

absolute strong 10 this team doesn't look like it can win 10 games

Solid 10 if we don't do something in the transfer window. The team isn't close to being good enough.

10. It's not even going to be close. We have the worst squad in the league and an owner who will do nothing about it.

10 easily

Our remaining fixtures look f***ing solid with this squad

Swansea City (h)

Manchester City (a)

Burnley (h)

Crystal Palace (a)

Manchester United (h)

Bournemouth (a)

Liverpool (a)

Southampton (h)

Tottenham Hotspur (a)

Huddersfield Town (h)

Leicester City (a)

Arsenal (h)

Everton (a)

West Bromwich Albion (h)

Watford (a)

Chelsea (h)

I could see us getting 1 point from the next 5 games.

We are going down like!

It will come down to the last day.

If we beat Chelsea at home we'll be fine. If we fail to do that, good night.

I have no faith we will. We can't beat anybody at home and already been schooled by Chelsea twice this season.

Lose tomorrow and I think that could be us finished like.

Other then the ones after the second game of the season, they were all somewhat valid opinions at the time, crazy what a couple of weeks can do :lol:

Thing is at turn of the year it was clear we'd need a massive boost in form to stay up, and lo and behond we'd be 6th or something if league started at Christmas. Rafa said he always knew we'd get towards the end of the season and was part of the plan.

In retrospect it's quite funny reading back some of the posts in the thread :lol:

absolute strong 10 this team doesn't look like it can win 10 games

Solid 10 if we don't do something in the transfer window. The team isn't close to being good enough.

10. It's not even going to be close. We have the worst squad in the league and an owner who will do nothing about it.

10 easily

Our remaining fixtures look f***ing solid with this squad

Swansea City (h)

Manchester City (a)

Burnley (h)

Crystal Palace (a)

Manchester United (h)

Bournemouth (a)

Liverpool (a)

Southampton (h)

Tottenham Hotspur (a)

Huddersfield Town (h)

Leicester City (a)

Arsenal (h)

Everton (a)

West Bromwich Albion (h)

Watford (a)

Chelsea (h)

I could see us getting 1 point from the next 5 games.

We are going down like!

It will come down to the last day.

If we beat Chelsea at home we'll be fine. If we fail to do that, good night.

I have no faith we will. We can't beat anybody at home and already been schooled by Chelsea twice this season.

Lose tomorrow and I think that could be us finished like.

Other then the ones after the second game of the season, they were all somewhat valid opinions at the time, crazy what a couple of weeks can do :lol:

They're not valid at all like - saying we are certainties to go down having been in the relegation zone once all season was ludicrous.

It's almost like Rafa knows what he's doing. Ridiculous that we've only lost to City and Liverpool since Boxing Day.

It's not hard to imagine better results from Leicester and Everton at home. A 2-2 draw against Leicester and a win against Everton (Darlow makes the save, one of the two that hit the post go in) and we'd be ahead of both of them right now in 8th.

Having seen Southampton’s last few fixtures, I reckon they’ll get out of it.

Leicester (a), Bournemouth (h), Everton (a) are all really winnable games. They’ve also got Chelsea at home next which isn’t the fearful fixture that it usually would be.

I can see Huddersfield dropping unless they pull some results out of the bag. They easily have the worst run-in of all of the teams down there.

Winnable for a normal team sure, but they are a team who been utter shite for months. They are on a slide that i don't see them getting out of.

Thought it would be Southampton, Stoke, and West Brom ever since we beat Southampton and see no reason why that would change.