Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Going to be interesting to see how things look on the 6th March.

Before then we have Chelsea, Man Utd and Wolves.

Fulham have Burnley, Sheff Utd and Palace.

After the 6th of March though our games get easier and Fulham get much harder.

Definitely squeaky bum time if Fulham get 2 wins in the next 3 though.

If Fulham play like they have today then I can see the gap being down to 1 point by next weekend. Not saying they will, but, Fulham look a bigger danger that I thought they were. Worrying times and think people (myself included) were thinking the gap is too much. With this manager and Wilson being out so long it’s not.

Fulham have found their feet with decent signings, are playing good football and you can see a confidence in their play. We have a bag of piss as manager, an injured centre forward who is the key to us staying up. Have a had an upturn in form but with said bag of piss, who knows how long that will last.

We're 17th, have a horrible run, while Fulham's is favourable. And we still have to go to Fulham. They have a manager who's got them playing, we have a manager who is inept.

To think we shouldn't be worried is mental. has the past shown us nothing? They call it sleepwalking, well we're wide awake and heading to a relegation if we carry on thinking we're safe.

Oh there's every reason to be worried, I thought it was nailed on to long ago, but the Jones appointment and Fulham failing to beat Brighton and WBA gave me renewed hope.

Same until Wilson got injured, if things go badly in the next few games the pressure will be really on. And as Bruce is a moron, my anxiousness will be through the roof.

Tonight’s the first time I’ve been worried we might go down to be honest. The worry is 7 points still looks quite a lot on paper, but it’s 4 points they need to make up on us in 14 games. I’ve no faith in us avoiding defeat there on the last day. Would be some irony after the 4-0 there two seasons ago with the optimism we had straight after.

You mean the decision to hire a fat, gormless loser with a proven pigshit record as a manager at every club he's ever been at has eventually come home to roost? Well butter my arse, no-one could have predicted this.

The league table rarely lies in the middle of February, we've been fucking consistently dreadful for months and we're circling the drain for that reason. It makes a mockery of those idiots in the media who have consistently maintained that Bruce is/was doing a good/great job and he's a safe pair of hands and all of the utter wank that they spew, seemingly, on demand. They deal in tired (utterly false) cliches and urban myths that mask the now inescapable fact - Newcastle are staring squarely down the barrel of their 3rd Ashely relegation in 12 years, forget the 7 point gap, that can disappear in a week.

Buy cheap, pay twice. Ashley went out and actually paid compo to acquire the bloke who has inevitably done what he's always done and ruined another yet another football team. He drove Rafa away, forked out millions and millions backing a backward, incompetent managerial moron who's still sunk the team in the shite up to it's neck. You reap what you sow Ashley, you hire and back a loser, don't be surprised when it crumbles and you lose the fucking lot. You pair of stupid, sackless, dense fat cunts. This is all on you two  :lol:

I’ve no faith at all in our buckle-nosed, beetroot-faced, bollock-brained boss. Fuck off, Steve, you slimy, grovelling, lying lard arse. I hope Hodgy smashes your son’s head in and then farts in your biscuit tin, you ugly rotten casserole-faced bastard.