Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

My own thinking is for us to go down just to return some of the spite to that fat fu** who owns us. If we are going to be served this shi* week in week out then hopefully he won't get anything out of it either.

Think we might get a point from QPR or West Ham.

The idea that both we'll get no more points and the teams below us will make the difference is guaranteed or definite is ridiculous. It might happen, maybe even probably, it's definitely not definite. Reckon we might just avoid it in the most disgraceful fashion.

The idea that both we'll get no more points and the teams below us will make the difference is guaranteed or definite is ridiculous. It might happen, maybe even probably, it's definitely not definite. Reckon we might just avoid it in the most disgraceful fashion.

We'll definitely have lost 11 in a row if Carvdew finishes the season.

The thing is, NUFC are worth less than 10% of Mike Ashley's total worth. He'll be mildly annoyed by relegation if that. If he was that scared of relegation maybe he'd have done more to stop it. If I didn't know any better I'd think he was trying to get us relegated on purpose. A mackem owning the club would struggle to do a worse job. He gambles the £100m plus worth of being in the Premiership by weakening an already weak squad, he doesn't appoint a manager, he appoints people to roles way above their skill level, he treats his customers with utter contempt, etc, etc. All to save a few million when over a £100m is at stake. The guy is a moron when it comes to running a football club.

Pardew style!!

I can imagine Hull, Leicester and Sunderland all have another win in them so we need a minimum of a win now - a point won't be enough for us with our goal difference (only Burnley are worse).  Their fixtures may be more difficult on paper but Sunderland won those last season when they needed to.

I can imagine Hull, Leicester and Sunderland all have another win in them so we need a minimum of a win now - a point won't be enough for us with our goal difference (only Burnley are worse).  Their fixtures may be more difficult on paper but Sunderland won those last season when they needed to.

All of those clubs must be targetting us now. We're the sitting ducks, the ones in disarray off the field and in a complete tailspin on it. Get above us and they're probably safe.

Sunderland and Hull are two and one point behind us respectively and have a game in hand.  Leicester are one point back with a much better goal difference.  If Hull and Sunderland manage a draw in their extra game and Sunderland draw with Leicester we could be in the relegation zone.

Hull and Leicester need one point to overhaul us, mackems two.  We're out of it by a gnats tadger at the minute.

Sunderland and Hull are two and one point behind us respectively and have a game in hand.  Leicester are one point back with a much better goal difference.  If Hull and Sunderland manage a draw in their extra game and Sunderland draw with Leicester we could be in the relegation zone.

Hull and Leicester need one point to overhaul us, mackems two.  We're out of it by a gnats tadger at the minute.

Gnat's tadger - like it. In our hands just about but you just know they will fuck it up.

More chance of us getting a win against QPR than a point against West Ham. Yesterday just underlined how lost we are against big physical teams. They'll get two goals just from the set pieces.

I've got £5 on us going down in the hope it jinx's it. Knowing my luck we will go down and I'll lose my betting slip.

I did the old jinx bet yesterday for Sunderland. Making money isn't always fun :(

I can't believe how relaxed I am about us going down, two seasons ago I was really really nervous and worried. Now I am looking forward to us sinking like a stone and enjoying watching the football league show knowing Ashley has fucked his own dream money spinning machine up through rank stupidity.

I can't believe how relaxed I am about us going down, two seasons ago I was really really nervous and worried. Now I am looking forward to us sinking like a stone and enjoying watching the football league show knowing Ashley has f***ed his own dream money spinning machine up through rank stupidity.

Im just not arsed or hurting and nothing can change until Ashley decides to fuck off.  Until then there is nothing for me to support or get behind. (A O Campaign)...

Part of me is sirmking at Ashley's gamble with Carver in charge, releasing players and moving on others when we really needed them around.  The attitude of "we have 30 points in Jan, we are safe" has come back and bitten his fat arse big time. 

The premier league, tho filled with lots of shit teams tends to make fools of those who take it for granted.  Ashley is has been taking the piss out of this league and its finally bitten him back.

Seeing his awful leadership and financial planning fail makes me smile, shame its happening at my club.

Another huge round next weekend, if we beat West Brom and the mackems lose at Everton, we'll be safe and they will again look fucked.

Draw or lose to West Brom and the mackems pick up a win, and we will be looking for Hull to save us.