Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Have people not noticed that unexpected results keep happening? I'm not thinking we are safe until it's a mathematical certainty.

Sissoko looked like he gave a shit today which helped. Cissé coming back should help. Another week for Aarons and Cissé to get fitter. Janmaat back from his ban.

When does Williamson's ban end? If he comes back into the side it could really derail our survival bid.

There's too many mental results at this end of the season. Hull look down in theory but you just know they'll sly some points somewhere. I'm hoping QPR get walloped today, go into some sort of Newcastle-like meltdown and can't be arsed to play us if they're already down.

There's too many mental results at this end of the season. Hull look down in theory but you just know they'll sly some points somewhere. I'm hoping QPR get walloped today, go into some sort of Newcastle-like meltdown and can't be arsed to play us if they're already down.

They're not playing today.

Spurs are an underwhelming side with the most overrated manager in the league. Don't fancy them at all.

Exactly. Their last 6 are DLWDLL. The W was against us.

No-one expected Hull to get much from Palace and Liverpool and they managed 6 points - this is nowhere near over.

Spurs are an underwhelming side with the most overrated manager in the league. Don't fancy them at all.

Exactly. Their last 6 are DLWDLL. The W was against us.

No-one expected Hull to get much from Palace and Liverpool and they managed 6 points - this is nowhere near over.

Aye - don't get the we are safe comments at all.

Have people not noticed that unexpected results keep happening? I'm not thinking we are safe until it's a mathematical certainty.

Sissoko looked like he gave a s*** today which helped. Cissé coming back should help. Another week for Aarons and Cissé to get fitter. Janmaat back from his ban.

When does Williamson's ban end? If he comes back into the side it could really derail our survival bid.

sits out the next game.

Sissoko looked like he gave a s*** today which helped. Cissé coming back should help. Another week for Aarons and Cissé to get fitter. Janmaat back from his ban.

sits out the next game.

Get in.

Tottenham is our last hope, they should beat hull but under current form anything could happen. We should just go out and nail QPR, but we never do down there, we always make it more difficult for ourselves.

Dummet makes a huge difference to our defence, you can palpably note the lack of panic once williamson is removed... How the hell were some idiots on here asking for him for an England call up...

Huge point today. Had to be three but one will raise spirits and draw a line under our last 8. Far from out of it. As mentioned can see Hull still pulling a shock against spurs or manure. Going down to the wire. Big game against QPR and likewise watching the spurs and Sunderland games next weekend. If Leicester pick up a win next week and we grab a draw Sunderland are back in trouble.

Still, more optimistic after the hull result and not losing today. Janmaat back and hopefully cisse, aarons and dejong could be huge boosts.

Guest Gino14

We still need to win a game, and not sure how we do it. If we push forward we look like conceding and no more like scoring.

I've said for about five games that we won't get another point and we have.  We're still awful and I'm not optimistic we'll win, but just stopping the 8 defeats in a row massively increases the chances of winning a future game.  That mood of everything will be totally different over the coming week.  I doubt it'll be overly positive, but it won't be 100% negative and that's such an improvement.  I have no idea what'll happen now, but getting any result has just helped us a little bit.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

If our goal difference was better than Hull we would realistically only need  a draw, provided Hull don't get more than 3 points from two tough fixtures. Unfortunately it's not the case and we still need to win either at QPR or on the final day against West Ham to stand a chance.

Tottenham is our last hope, they should beat hull but under current form anything could happen. We should just go out and nail QPR, but we never do down there, we always make it more difficult for ourselves.

Dummet makes a huge difference to our defence, you can palpably note the lack of panic once williamson is removed... How the hell were some idiots on here asking for him for an England call up...

Maybe they were scots.

Guest Gino14

Think a win would pretty much guarantee it rather than just a chance.

A win wouldn't guarantee safety but it'd make us a rock solid bet for safety.  Hull would need to win both games, with Sunderland getting a win, Villa getting a point and Leicester getting two points.  All those things could happen, but it'd be unlikely.

With Spurs doing everything in their power to try and avoid the europa league and man utd probably with nowt to play for on the last day its far from impossible for hull to pick up results vs either or both of them.

The problem Hull have is that they don't manage to show character and desire for long enough.

Sunderland showed a bit recently, but are very short of quality. I saw most of their match today and thought they were luckly.

I think QPR are gone already, really, and it'll be Sunderland or Hull. I'll go for Hull on the basis they're in a relegation place now and only have two difficult fixtures to drag themselves out of it.