Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Guest TCD23

From out of respect to the game of football - Newcastle United, the club owned by Mike Ashley deserves to be banished to the lowest divisions.

club deserves to be docked points,  we are like boxers that refuse to attack and just amble around the ring trying to defend.

Nah those guys you know, have tactics and know their sport. We're more like a boxer who has both hands behind his back, gets punch in the face until he's near death yet claims things are going to plan.

Hull are fighting for their lives while spurs are not bothered by loosing and it makes no difference for ManU if they loose.

We will need 3 points to avoid relegation.  This is still more likely for me than not.

Getting Cisse and Rolando back now might be too late, it takes a few game to get sharp. 

On the positive side, this relegation fight is the only thing that has any excitement left in the league.

They've been "fighting for their lives" for most of the season and they've been absolutely dump. Pardew in one of his mega ruts salvaged a draw when they were cruising at 2-0 and Crater Face even beat them 3-0 on their own patch for fuck's sake. They're utter crap and I don't see them winning either match tbh.

Hull are fighting for their lives while spurs are not bothered by loosing and it makes no difference for ManU if they loose.

We will need 3 points to avoid relegation.  This is still more likely for me than not.

Getting Cisse and Rolando back now might be too late, it takes a few game to get sharp. 

On the positive side, this relegation fight is the only thing that has any excitement left in the league.

Spurs still going for a europa spot, although form has dipped of late. Man U will hopefully be still battling it out with Arsenal to see who finishes 3rd or 4th. Don't the 4th place finishers have to go through a play off to qualify outright for the champions league? If anyone has nothing to play for it's our opponents, QPR and West Ham. That's not to say i've any confidence in beating them though.

Spurs still going for a europa spot, although form has dipped of late. Man U will hopefully be still battling it out with Arsenal to see who finishes 3rd or 4th. Don't the 4th place finishers have to go through a play off to qualify outright for the champions league? If anyone has nothing to play for it's our opponents, QPR and West Ham. That's not to say i've any confidence in beating them though.

:lol: Spurs are very obviously trying to avoid a fucking Europa spot.

They've been "fighting for their lives" for most of the season and they've been absolutely dump. Pardew in one of his mega ruts salvaged a draw when they were cruising at 2-0 and Crater Face even beat them 3-0 on their own patch for fuck's sake. They're utter crap and I don't see them winning either match tbh.

By chance, I know of three Hull fans, and talking to them, every single one of them has said exactly the same thing about them - they have next to zero back bone and are incredibly fragile.

They've all also said that they're done for now, following Saturday's result(s).

I think when you're around the bottom (and we've been there for five years now), it is easy to fall into a trap of seeing a tough fixture everywhere when you get to the very end of the season, whereas if you can look at it with a bit more detachment, you see that there is a reason these teams are mooking around in 18th. Which is because they're not very good.

If we can't beat an already relegated QPR that's just been beaten 6-0, then we really don't deserve to be anywhere near this division.

I do think Hull will somehow get one win from their last two games, so it could be that we need at least 2 points to guarantee survival. I think we'll get it based purely on the motivation of the teams we are playing. 

West Ham are a funny case because if they are in the running for Europa League through fair play, will they be as committed in their challenges as they need to be. That coupled with the fact they have absolutely nothing else to play for surely means we'll get at very least a point from that game. I think a point at QPR will get us over the line as Hull would need to win and draw their last two and Sunderland would need 2 points also from their remaining tough games.

It's "LOSE" and "LOSING" not "LOOSE" and "LOOSING" ("loosing" is not a real word). For example, your bowels may be loose if NUFC lose to QPR.

It's "LOSE" and "LOSING" not "LOOSE" and "LOOSING" ("loosing" is not a real word). For example, your bowels may be loose if NUFC lose to QPR.

http://api.ning.com/files/jIhV2tSCZFUZdsGVIwTHrYhrQO4ifXuYb2Cz6y*ihPHAL5LTM2bjuMMEkrsyzAIU5clfZdreKsDatXZYeboKAa4Z9JQ54FHL/grammarmeme.JPG

I found this, maybe that's what he meant  :dontknow:

Loosing

Slang. The act of using objects (most of the time, fingers) to loosen the vagina for easier entry with "bigger things".

"I had give her the shocker"

"Why?

"That tight ass pussy needed some loosing before I get in them skins"

Yup, you got me there, on spelling, well done :)

I do know how to spell lose, I just have to think when I write since English is my third language.  You probably have the same problems with your third one.

Yup, you got me there, on spelling, well done :)

I do know how to spell lose, I just have to think when I write since English is my third language.  You probably have the same problems with your third one.

Ouch.  :lol: