Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I'd like to say I don't care but I'm absolutely furious after that s*** today. The biggest problem I have is that I'm powerless and can't let these w*****s know what I think of them. I hope if we survive the crowd at SJP don't just clap them off or shrug their shoulders and leave. They should stay back and fire into these gutless c***s robbing a living at our club.

:thup: Agree 100%.

Would be fitting if we fall into the relegation zone in the last 5 minutes of the season and go down. We deserve to be relegated and we know exactly where the blame lies if it happens.

you can still get us at 8/1 to go down. Short as 9/2 with other bookies like.

People forgetting about the mackems :lol:  They lose 2-0 & 3-0 in their next games (away Arsenal & Chelsea) and a draw for us puts us ahead of them

Fucking embarrassed that I'm even having to think of the difference scenarios for if we scrape a home draw against West Ham who have fuck all to play for.. but there you go

Easy to calculate our chances now, just look at the odds for Man U to win next week and that's how likely we are to stay up. You can ignore our game, because we're not winning it.

Aye - it will be another Fulham/Villa 2009 performance. This side is arguably even worse than that one.

People forgetting about the mackems :lol: 

People are being realistic. We aren't getting a single point next weekend. It's all about what Hull do.

West Ham are rubbish, think we might get a point. With Hull and Sunderland both losing their remaining games.

I can just see both our game and Hull games being 0-0 going into the last five minutes.

Absolutely astonishing that we find ourselves in this situation, 1 point out of 30 - incredible.

The players are taking a lot of stick and quite rightly so but when you have a bloke in charge who is playing Raylor at CM and leaving Anita and Abeid (two comfortably better players) sitting on the bench is just incredible.

His tactics are anybody's guess, we just seem to kick the ball around and hope for the best.

Taking Riviere off for Cisse when needing to score, take a risk man. Our goal difference is shit anyway. Go two up top!

It's almost like Carver is scared to try anything new and will only play the same players, tactics and formations each week.

The only hope we have is if Hull don't win, I can see us drawing against West Ham.

Praying Man Utd beat Arsenal tomorrow and still have 3rd place to play for.

Just stuck £2 on us to go down.

Prediction for next weekend:

We lose 2-0 to a penalty (and sending off) followed by awful defending for the second

Hull win 1-0