Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

After yesterday I've ruled out getting points ever again.

I had a look at our up coming fixtures and thought Bournemouth was huge, then I had a look at their 3 fixtures before that game and decided we're done.

Pretty much need to win our remaining home games to have any sort of chance.

No. We have 6 remaining home games, that's 18 points. If we win them all we're safe as houses. (Total of 42 points) We won't though, obviously. I'd say we need to win 4 more games to stand a chance, and get a couple of draws as well.

Unfortunately 2 of those games are against Citeh and Spurs. Think we'll somehow need to win away.

4 home wins: Bournemouth, mackems, Swansea and Palace. Not impossible by any means.

We've won less than 25% of our home games so far.  3 out of 13.  So not impossible but highly unlikely.

Villa are as good as down and anything above 15th looks out of reach unless someone has a melt down in the final 12 games. It's between Bournemouth, Swansea, Norwich, the mackems and us for two places. The mackems will escape as is their modus operandi, that leaves four of us. I think Swansea has too much about them to go down (that said, so do/should we). I'm currently at a 6, but we'd better hope that both Bournemouth and Norwich don't hit a rich vein of form or that could quickly go up a notch or two.

What are everyone's predictions?

AWAY: 8 points

Everton L

Chelsea L

Stoke D

Leicester L

Norwich W

Southampton D

Liverpool L

Villa W

HOME: 13 points

West  Brom W

Man City D

Bournemouth W

Makems W

Swansea W

Palace L

Spurs L

21 points

Still think this, TBH. Though getting more twitchy about the Macnamaras... but more confident about Palarse.