Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Mike Ashley, Derek Llambias, Lee Charnley, Graham Carr, Alan Pardew, John Carver, Steve McClaren.

Between those 7 names lies the responsibility for this historic mess. Incompetence at its finest.

Guest firetotheworks

No one can mock the club more than we are. Their effort went into a banner about us when they themselves were in the battle. That says it all about some of their supporters.

Whatever happens, whatever has happened, I'll always be grateful for this place the lighten the mood and polish the turd. Stick together and we'll get back the club we support.

A sad day for we.

Hope that we can reform our club and get back to PL soon.

With our story and supporters we deserve a better performance. In the last years we only bought players for midfield and attack and our major problems are in the defense.

I work in scouting area and I don't understand why we didn't buy any defenders. I can recommend more than 20 players that can improve our quality with low cost.

That shows a level of invention and originality,  so fair play to them. Of course it falls down, in that no Newcastle fan would give a flying f*** if both of them were sold for peanuts tomorrow.

On another note,  can't wait to see the "hilarious" doctored road signs around Testos roundabout on my way to work tomorrow  :neutral:

A sad day for we.

Hope that we can reform our club and get back to PL soon.

With our story and supporters we deserve a better performance. In the last years we only bought players for midfield and attack and our major problems are in the defense.

I work in scouting area and I don't understand why we didn't buy any defenders. I can recommend more than 20 players that can improve our quality with low cost.

And yet our midfield and attack is shite.

Sunderland

Sports Direct United R

Norwich R

Lerner's Masterpiece R

How the bottom of the table should be presented in the papers. Always irks me when this marketing vehicle for Ashley's sole pride & joy is still referred to as football club, by name, when there is no desire to compete for onfield achievements.

Bugger this talk of bouncing back to the top flight. This shell of a once proud club needs to stay down for as long as it takes in order to rid itself of this parasitic corporate squatter - even better if it's another drop to League One. Whatever it takes.

I'm.. kind of over it already. :lol:

My mackem colleague is being very kind about it. I've just reminded her we had a bet where we each thought our team would go down and the other would stay up. She owes me chocolate. :coolsmiley: