Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

A win tomorrow would be a substantial step forward, seven points clear of the bottom.

Seven points clear of bottom doesn't really mean much like, considering three teams go down.

Of course it does, means we'd probably have to only finish above two teams instead of three.

Guest firetotheworks

West Brom & Huddersfield look bad, although i'm not sure who else can take the 3rd spot apart from us. We can't win games.

Our problem was scoring goals, but we were still creating chances and still drawing. Hopefully that's changed now.

Guest firetotheworks

Pundits know fuck all, like. It's tremendous. I keep seeing stuff about Mhykitarian (sp) and Aubemeyang linking up and how great they are for each other...they assisted one another 5 times in their time together at Dortmund. [emoji38]

Although we're prone to positional lapses and goalie ricks, I think we are pretty solid as a unit. Rafa has created a foundation with this squad, there's just been nee cunt there to finish off one in ten of the chances we create. The defence 'looks' shite at times because our lack of capable strikers has rammed-up the pressure on our back line. You need to watch approximately one of our games to know that.

Guest firetotheworks

Pundits know fuck all, like. It's tremendous. I keep seeing stuff about Mhykitarian (sp) and Aubemeyang linking up and how great they are for each other...they assisted one another 5 times in their time together at Dortmund. [emoji38]

:shifty: Heh