Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Bit worrying looking at the fixtures, I'd say Huddersfield and Southampton have equally as difficult fixtures but the rest have easier ones. It's all on paper obviously but games like Palace away are games you need to be picking up points. We're going to have to beat one of the big sides.

Difficult fixtures mean fuck all tbh. Every team is winning difficult fixtures except us. Seems to me Chelsea have been struggling against every side for the past two months except in their two games against us.

Guest firetotheworks

Bit worrying looking at the fixtures, I'd say Huddersfield and Southampton have equally as difficult fixtures but the rest have easier ones. It's all on paper obviously but games like Palace away are games you need to be picking up points. We're going to have to beat one of the big sides.

Difficult fixtures mean fuck all tbh. Every team is winning difficult fixtures except us. Seems to me Chelsea have been struggling against every side for the past two months except in their two games against us.

I've said it before, but I fancy us against Man United and Arsenal at home more than I do against the teams around in.

Difficult fixtures mean f*** all tbh. Every team is winning difficult fixtures except us. Seems to me Chelsea have been struggling against every side for the past two months except in their two games against us.

I've said it before, but I fancy us against Man United and Arsenal at home more than I do against the teams around in.

Jose's record at SJP and Arsenal's away form? Or because the pressure on the players will be off? Or both?

Guest neesy111

Why?  Most of our points have came from the teams around us this season.

I don't. I think our best chance is away fixtures against middle of the road teams like Palace tomorrow. Against the better teams, I don't think we can hurt them, and I don't think we can stop them either. It's basically Slimani or bust, he might be the wild card who can change things.

Guest firetotheworks

Difficult fixtures mean f*** all tbh. Every team is winning difficult fixtures except us. Seems to me Chelsea have been struggling against every side for the past two months except in their two games against us.

Jose's record at SJP and Arsenal's away form? Or because the pressure on the players will be off? Or both?

A bit of both, plus being able to counter against teams who'll take the game to us rather than trying to break down a team that's more likely to sit back.

Guest firetotheworks

Why?  Most of our points have came from the teams around us this season.

I mean at home.

West Brom & Huddersfield look bad, although i'm not sure who else can take the 3rd spot apart from us. We can't win games.

Brighton have a pretty terrible run in - they're going to be right in it.

Can see West Ham staying down there too.

Watford - 3 wins in 14

Huddersfield - 2 wins in 15

Brighton - 3 wins in 15

West Brom - 1 win in 15

Soton - 2 win in 15

NUFC - 2 wins in 14

Everybody is going down  :whistle:

Update for all those in form teams.

Swansea and Stoke will be equally as bad but I couldn't be arsed.

West Brom & Huddersfield look bad, although i'm not sure who else can take the 3rd spot apart from us. We can't win games.

West Brom have got Sturridge, that means they might snatch wins where you wouldn't expect in the remaining games. It's the teams at the bottom who have no match winners who will struggle more IMO. That would probably be Brighton, Huddersfield and one other. Hopefully not us if Slimani hits the ground running.

Both can score multiple goals something we can't do

That the same Huddersfield that have scored one goal in their last five games or a different one?

Both can score multiple goals something we can't do

That the same Huddersfield that have scored one goal in their last five games or a different one?

You're getting them confused with the Huddersfield that have the second worst GD in the division, Dave.

West Brom have got Sturridge, that means they might snatch wins where you wouldn't expect in the remaining games. It's the teams at the bottom who have no match winners who will struggle more IMO. That would probably be Brighton, Huddersfield and one other. Hopefully not us if Slimani hits the ground running.

Let's say they lose to Chelsea next (the same Chelsea that lost to Bournemouth, West Ham & Palace, mind) - they're on 20pts from 27 games. So 11 games to get arond 16pts.

Lose tomorrow and I think that could be us finished like.

:lol: I'm sure someone posts this every week

Aye, there's been 2 teams nailed on for relegation according to most at various points of the season as well who are now out of the bottom 3. It's going to go all the way.