Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Yeah Fulham aren’t picking up enough points to overhaul us and we’re already 10 and 11 points clear of West Brom and Sheffield United respectively, as poor as we are I’ve not seen anything from those three teams that mean they’ll overhaul us.

Everyone keeps panicking about Fulham, they haven’t won since November, we’ll be fine

17th if Brighton hold on to their win or even draw here.

Don’t understand how people can be so convinced we won’t go down. As long as Bruce is here, relegation is a massive threat.

It's all about Fulham and a part of me doesn't think they'll get the necessary points to overhaul us.

Aye. Of course relegation is a real possibility as long as the dust shagger is in the dugout but like I posted earlier, a win on Saturday (:lol:) coupled with a Fulham loss will see us ok. Struggling to see them close an 11 point gap. We've been utter football terrorists for all of this season yet they're 8 points behind us still. Current bottom 3 is who will go down. I hope.

Not bothered about Brighton's wins, I don't think they were realistically going to go down. Same with Burnley.

It's simply us or Fulham.

Agree , it’s been us or Fulham for 4 games or so now. I’m not so confident, this gap can come down very quickly.

This is absolutely fantastic. Imagine owning a football club which you truely hate so much you manage to get it relegated twice, you penny pinch the shit out of everything. You get lucky along the way thinking «what could possibly go wrong?», along comes Covid-19, an empty stadium, a failed takeover, Steve f’ibg Bruce behind the wheel? :lol:

I fucking love it!

As usual if you stay in line for 1 point per game you should be fine, no point stressing too much about those below us at this point as surely the cut off will be somewhere between 32-37 as usual. Think we'll be fiiiiiine.

I think we'll get 0-1 from the next three games, dragging us back below a point a game and really damaging any morale improvement we've had.

Really just depends how Fulham do in that time. They're quite soft at the back and prone to wrong decisions in attack, so we might be OK.

It would have to be some effort from Fulham or WBA like. 10 games ago we were 8 points clear. One win in 10 games and we're still 8 points clear. Fulham havent won once since 30th of November. Even we've won twice since then.

We're shit and we have a moron in charge but by fuck, the bottom 3 have been so much worse than anyone else

Last 10 games I'd have had us down to pick up 7/12 points from possible 30, and we picked up 5!

Lose (0) - Leeds - lost (0/30)

Win (3) - Fulham - Drew (1/6)

Lose (3) - City - Lost - (1/9)

Lose (3) - Liverpool - Drew (2/12)

Lose/Draw (3/4) - Leciester - Lost (2/15)

Lose (3/4) - Arsenal - Lost (2/18)

Lose/Draw (3/5) - Villa - Lost (2/21)

Draw/Win (4/8) - Leeds - Lost (2/24)

Lose/Draw (4/9) - Everton - WON! (5/27)

Win - (7/12) - Palace - Lost (5/30)

Going into that Leeds game we'd played 12, were 14th on 21 points. Add an either predicted 7 or 12 points to that, it would have meant we'd now be either on 26 points (14th/15th) or 33 points (9th) - were now on 22 points 16th  :sad:

Next 10 game predictions - 7 winnable games, but can't see us picking up more than 7 points honestly. That's if Bruce stays in charge, which I can't invisage anything else sadly.

That'd stick us on P32 - 29 Points - well in the s***, but we'd stay above 18th as long as Fulham can't pick up 15 or more points in the next 11 games, WBA picked up 18 points in 10, or Sheff U picked up 28 in 10.

On that basis, Bruce should have relegated us - if nothing changes he'll finish us on a points total that honestly doesn't deserve to stay up, and has every right to lose his job. But sadly anything above 18th is good enough.

Southampton home - Draw/Win- 1/3

Chelsea away - Lose - 1/3

Man U away - Lose - 1/3

Wolves home - Draw/Win -  2/6

WBA - away - Draw/lose - 3/6

Villa home - Lose - 3/6

Brighton away - Lose/Draw - 3/7

Spurs home - lose - 3/7

Burnley - away - Lose/Draw 4/7

West Ham - Home - Draw/Lose 5/7

Fulham rely on Areola too , just like we do with Darlow

Luckily Fulham dont have a striker that puts the ball in the net.. Not sure whats going on with Mitrovic.. They relying on Decordova Reid and now Maja

We are so lucky to have Callum Wilson.. if Milivojevic had injured wilson the other night we would be fucked

As usual if you stay in line for 1 point per game you should be fine, no point stressing too much about those below us at this point as surely the cut off will be somewhere between 32-37 as usual. Think we'll be fiiiiiine.

Yep I always use big sams point per game marker as judging if you are on track to stay up

was the same last year until we played southampton last march, just before the league stopped for a few months.. southampton had man sent off and we won the game thanks to ASM .. think that got us to 34 points

1st game back again  we beat sheff utd after them having a player sent off too

He's luck that the bottom 3 are not capable of escaping their position. Very lucky, fat fuck.

If we don't pick up any more points you can bet one of them at least will overhaul us. As ever, the only way we stay safe is to get close to 36 points so we still have some work to do.

It's a disgrace that we're even taking about this. 3 seasons of comfortable mid table and over £100m invested in the team in the last 18 months. It's an absolute shambles.

As bad as some of our players on, we definitely have a squad much more capable of where we are now.

Sadly it’s like giving Stevie Wonder a Ferrari giving lard arse decent players.

It's a disgrace that we're even taking about this. 3 seasons of comfortable mid table and over £100m invested in the team in the last 18 months. It's an absolute shambles.

As bad as some of our players on, we definitely have a squad much more capable of where we are now.

Sadly it’s like giving Stevie Wonder a Ferrari giving lard arse decent players.

Aye. Same with Pardew, he had a squad that was the best since Robson between 2011 and 2014 and he was still utterly dreadful. Imagine what Benitez could've done with that squad, or this squad for that matter. I believe this current squad we have is the best we've had since 2013/14 and should comfortably be where Villa or Leeds are, or funnily enough Southampton. But the clueless fat cunt in the dugout will perennially have sides struggling at this level, regardless of their quality. He's fucking shit.