Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

All these people putting 0 and 1s last week was surely kidding themselves when you have Steve f***ing Bruce as manager. Ashley has to act now or this team is down.

Guess all the 1s, 2s and lock this thread lot have gone missing.

Other than Yorkie, was anyone putting 0s and 1s? Weird St1pe seems to be revelling in it too.

There was more than Yorkie mind

All these people putting 0 and 1s last week was surely kidding themselves when you have Steve f***ing Bruce as manager. Ashley has to act now or this team is down.

Other than Yorkie, was anyone putting 0s and 1s? Weird St1pe seems to be revelling in it too.

Just had a look, there were a couple, aye.

Yeah, I knew it wasn’t many mind maybe I should have put ‘the few ‘.

Any takeover is obviously a long way off, but I'd be intrigued to know if relegation would be a deal breaker.

It’s got to be as they won’t be stupid enough to pay the asking price and Ashley has shown previously that he will gamble on keeping the club, thinking we will go straight up and he will get that price again. Think about it if the takeover was so close do you really think even Ashley would be gambling on relegation when he has a guaranteed price agreed?

9 for me. All self inflicted yet again.

I shouldn’t get angry because the club really isn’t worth caring about anymore but we all know it’s hard to stop caring. Just sick to f*cking death of our fan base being constantly sh*t on and having nothing to look forward to.

We had the carrot dangled last year with the takeover but in true NUFC fashion it didn’t happen. If by some miracle it ends being passed, we will be relegated and be stuck with Ashley as a mid table championship team.

Just hate every single thing about this club and what it represents. It is the absolute antithesis of what a football club should try to be and how it represents their region.

Any takeover is obviously a long way off, but I'd be intrigued to know if relegation would be a deal breaker.

It’s got to be as they won’t be stupid enough to pay the asking price and Ashley has shown previously that he will gamble on keeping the club, thinking we will go straight up and he will get that price again. Think about it if the takeover was so close do you really think even Ashley would be gambling on relegation when he has a guaranteed price agreed?

Could be different now as his retail operations must have taken a fuck off big hit. He might take the view that a guaranteed 200m now is better than a potential 300m but having to spend 50m a year to get it. Numbers made up obviously.

And assuming PIF would want a champ club which I'm not convinced of anyway.

Could be different now as his retail operations must have taken a f*** off big hit. He might take the view that a guaranteed 200m now is better than a potential 300m but having to spend 50m a year to get it. Numbers made up obviously.

So if that’s the case why hasn’t he took the steps to ensure we don’t get relegated if he has a guaranteed price and yet stands to lose half of that (no club in the championship will be bought for 200 million). He’s going to lose a lot more money if we go down and a takeover doesn’t happen as we could be down for a good few years. Screams to me nothing is happening.

Yeah, I knew it wasn’t many mind maybe I should have put ‘the few ‘.

I was happy to put 0 recently because Fulham had just blown a great opportunity against WBA and Brighton, didn't look like they were seizing their opportunities and I felt we could still spawn some points from somewhere.

Dont know anymore, don't care. If we go down I hope the Fatty Trio lose everything. Bacon Boy and Penfold their cushy, easy high paying jobs, and Cashley whatever small investment he actually made. Hope it drains on him so much he has to practically give it away.

Could be different now as his retail operations must have taken a f*** off big hit. He might take the view that a guaranteed 200m now is better than a potential 300m but having to spend 50m a year to get it. Numbers made up obviously.

So if that’s the case why hasn’t he took the steps to ensure we don’t get relegated if he has a guaranteed price and yet stands to lose half of that (no club in the championship will be bought for 200 million). He’s going to lose a lot more money if we go down and a takeover doesn’t happen as we could be down for a good few years. Screams to me nothing is happening.

Quite simple, he doesn't really know much about football, saw we were 8pts clear, and thought we aren't going down. I mean plenty on here thought the same thing up to a week ago. One of the only ones who was still a bit scared for us was brummie and that's because he knew first hand just how shit Steve Bruce actually is.

Quite simple, he doesn't really know much about football, saw we were 8pts clear, and thought we aren't going down. I mean plenty on here thought the same thing up to a week ago. One of the only ones who was still a bit scared for us was brummie and that's because he knew first hand just how s*** Steve Bruce actually is.

Even he isn’t that stupid to gamble a guaranteed 350 million though if the takeover was on the cards. As I said screams to me nothing is happening as in that situation he will gamble all day long as we all know.