Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Guest reefatoon

We are definitely down. We have been in this position twice before and the t***s in charge sat on their hands both times then. Nothing will change until it’s too late again and we will be relegated.

We wont go down sadly and i'm very confident of that  but i do want us to slip into the bottom 3 to see what Cashley does regarding the takeover

you think we will pick up more points than fulham? or even brighton or burnley?

We wont go down sadly and i'm very confident of that  but i do want us to slip into the bottom 3 to see what Cashley does regarding the takeover

Since Jones came in we've beaten Everton and Southampton, so I don't think it's that unrealistic.

Fucking criminal mismanagement of a football club this. Absolutely fucking scandalous incompetence

I don't think it's incompetence, because they aren't making bad decisions while trying to make things right.

It's gross negligence because they are doing nothing. Bringing in Jones is a little something I suppose but the negligence is in not sorting out the obvious problem.

Since Jones came in we've beaten Everton and Southampton, so I don't think it's that unrealistic.

With Wilson. Where will we be in the table when he gets back?

With Wilson. Where will we be in the table when he gets back?

Between knackered and fucked

yup easily Fulham have no fire power, We just about have enough and i love it when we lose atm

When you see the way we are ran, the type of football we play and the national hatred for the owner,  most football fans must want us to drop. We offer nothing in this league. Just stinking the place up.

First time we went down we had players with a bit of character, the second time we had Rafa and his organisation.

If we do go down a third time we have nowhere near either of those things, we'll be well and truly fucked.

We’d still get £80-100m from Dubravka, ASM, Almiron, Wilson. The core of a good Championship team is still here and we’d spend £30-40m again on players to get us back up. Watford’s best players have pretty much all left and they’re still in the promotion hunt. Doubt Sheff Utd & WBA would be much of a threat. Think we’d still come up.

First time we went down we had players with a bit of character, the second time we had Rafa and his organisation.

If we do go down a third time we have nowhere near either of those things, we'll be well and truly fucked.

We’d still get £80-100m from Dubravka, ASM, Almiron, Wilson. The core of a good Championship team is still here and we’d spend £30-40m again on players to get us back up. Watford’s best players have pretty much all left and they’re still in the promotion hunt. Doubt Sheff Utd & WBA would be much of a threat. Think we’d still come up.

Who's the Boss?

Tony Danza?

If we get relegated, even with selling the obvious players (like Dubs, Fernandez, Lejeune, ASM, Hayden, Lascelles, Schar, Wilson, Fraser, Almiron), we could field a team like this:

---------------Darlow--------------

Manq---Clarke--Dummett---Lewis

--------Hendrick--Shelvey---------

Murphy----------------------Ritchie

-----------Gayle--Joelinton--------

Bench:

Gillespie

Krafth

Longstaff

Shortstaff

Getting in some cheap experienced cover and giving youth players some chances, that should (with a semi competent manager) easily get us up again first time trying.

Who's the Boss?

Tony Danza?

It won’t be Bruce. He’ll get someone cheap enough to not cost too much but experienced enough to get us promoted.

yup easily Fulham have no fire power, We just about have enough and i love it when we lose atm

Had no firepower, they've bought some in the Jan window because, you know, they needed it - so they did what a club should do and tried to get it.

If we get relegated, even with selling the obvious players (like Dubs, Fernandez, Lejeune, ASM, Hayden, Lascelles, Schar, Wilson, Fraser, Almiron), we could field a team like this:

---------------Darlow--------------

Manq---Clarke--Dummett---Lewis

--------Hendrick--Shelvey---------

Murphy----------------------Ritchie

-----------Gayle--Joelinton--------

Bench:

Gillespie

Krafth

Longstaff

Shortstaff

Getting in some cheap experienced cover and giving youth players some chances, that should (with a semi competent manager) easily get us up again first time trying.

Its not the players its the manager.