Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Burnley's next 5 fixtures are very tough, they are more vulnerable than us imo.

They won at Anfield and got a point at Man City, so I wouldn’t write them off against anyone else.

Us on the other hand....Bruce licking the opponents arse whether we’re playing Man Utd or Jarra Blind School followed by a weak surrender. As long as we have this porky prick in charge we are in deep trouble.

Burnley's next 5 fixtures are very tough, they are more vulnerable than us imo.

They won at Anfield and got a point at Man City, so I wouldn’t write them off against anyone else.

Us on the other hand....Bruce licking the opponents arse whether we’re playing Man Utd or Jarra Blind School followed by a weak surrender. As long as we have this porky prick in charge we are in deep trouble.

Burnley got beat 5-0 at Man City. I don't think Burnley are out of it. If they get 1 win in next 5 which is very possible, they are in the shit. We have work to do obviously. Wolves at home a big game. Win is huge.

Fulham have only won twice all season man...

3 times.

That was the talk on here the other day. Suddenly, (potentially) 7 points from 3 matches, another winnable game to come, and turning positive performances into results, and the situation isn't quite so rosy.

Fulham have only won twice all season man...

Soon to be four. Yet they’re only 3 points behind us at it stands.

Incredible that people don’t recognise just how much trouble we’re in. We were 8 points clear of relegation 3 weeks ago, it’s now 3 points.

To be honest I think anyone with half a brain could see what trouble we were in unfortunately the powers that be dont seem to even have half a brain.