Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Enough encouragement tonight to show Jones will get some results out this side.

All on injuries. ASM or Almiron get injured and we’re 100% down

Agree with this, stay in the mix with no injuries until Wilsons back and we could have enough to get safe

It's nice to remember that we have some pretty good players like ASM, Almiron, Willock, Hayden, Wilson.

But then there's also Krafth, Darlow, Shelvey, Hendrick.....

We have to get a win from either Wolves or West Brom, basically.

Could well need 5 wins from the last 15 if Fulham keep up this run of form and I can't see us getting anywhere near that.

Last 13, but, I get your point. Only one chance of maybe avoiding relegation and that’s if the useless cunt is sacked and a proper manager brought in - not Jones.

Could well need 5 wins from the last 15 if Fulham keep up this run of form and I can't see us getting anywhere near that.

Last 13, but, I get your point. Only one chance of maybe avoiding relegation and that’s if the useless cunt is sacked and a proper manager brought in - not Jones.

My mistake but in my defence I can barely bring myself to look at the league table these days!