Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Who really cares, it doesn’t matter what league we are in when we are owned by Ashley.

Better chance to get a good owner if we’re in the PL?

I see the logic but honestly don’t see the possibility of any takeover in the near future and as such there really is no club to support.

10 for me now, unless we win tomorrow to nullify their result tonight. We’re shit, we’ve lost Wilson and we’ve persisted with the worst manager in Premier League history who should have been binned off weeks ago. Fulham will almost certainly overtake us and break away from us. Ashley has gambled and lost again.

People who think we aren’t favourites to go down after tonight aren’t paying attention. We don’t have the stomach for this fight with Bruce here and under Ashley he’s going nowhere until it’s too late.

As expected, we are now right in the shit with a complete loser in charge of us. You reap what you sow.

We'll obviously lose tomorrow but after that we have a run of games where if we dont pick up 9 points, we're going down.

Oh we have to be the favourites now, absolutely. They have form, a game plan, decent players, a solid defence and a manager who isn't a complete dinosaur.

Think we'd need 4 points from that Wolves, West Brom, Villa, Brighton run and I just don't see it happening.

All these people putting 0 and 1s last week was surely kidding themselves when you have Steve fucking Bruce as manager. Ashley has to act now or this team is down.

Guess all the 1s, 2s and lock this thread lot have gone missing.

Other than Yorkie, was anyone putting 0s and 1s? Weird St1pe seems to be revelling in it too.

Oh we have to be the favourites now, absolutely. They have form, a game plan, decent players, a solid defence and a manager who isn't a complete dinosaur.

After watching Fulham tonight the difference between us and them is night and day, pretty sure we're doomed.

I don’t even think Ashley has gambled I honestly think he just doesn’t care what happens to us at all.

Nah the cycle is clear he'll drop his arse invest & keep our best players and hope we go straight back up. The interesting and uncharted path is what he does if we don't come straight back up.