Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I’m just angry seeing all the comments about “ cheering for Burnley” and “Bruce is so lucky fans aren’t allowed at the stadium”

Well fans were allowed for his first game when he replaced Rafa yet 80% turned up and didn’t say a cross word to him. This s*** was always going to be the outcome with Bruce. If not this season then next.

We really deserve all we get.

Is this that Fitzgerald nonce?

What!? So you think it’s acceptable 42,000 turning up to Steve f***ing Bruce’s first game when there was a well publicised boycott and to stand with Rafa and stand against Ashley/Bruce.

Our soft as shit fanbase nowadays couldn’t even be arsed to do it or miss one lousy game then have the cheek to moan and “cheer on Burnley” when lo and behold Bruce has turned everything to s*** as it was obvious from day 1 he would. How’s that WUMery ffs

"We deserve all we get". I don't, speak for yourself = wummery

"So you think it's acceptable...." He didn't say that = wummery

"PIF aren’t buying us. They walked away about 8 months ago now". = Massive wummery

Some of your points are valid, some not but your posting style is pure wum. Suspect there's a very good reason you have turned up with a new account.

What!? So you think it’s acceptable 42,000 turning up to Steve f***ing Bruce’s first game when there was a well publicised boycott and to stand with Rafa and stand against Ashley/Bruce.

Our soft as s*** fanbase nowadays couldn’t even be arsed to do it or miss one lousy game then have the cheek to moan and “cheer on Burnley” when lo and behold Bruce has turned everything to s*** as it was obvious from day 1 he would. How’s that WUMery ffs

"PIF aren’t buying us. They walked away about 8 months ago now". = Massive wummery

Some of your points are valid, some not but your posting style is pure wum. Suspect there's a very good reason you have turned up with a new account.

As a general fanbase we deserve all we get I meant as we are far too soft. I don’t think many would disagree with that

Also PIF did walk away. That’s fact.

It isn't WUMery it is just saying what happened and straight to the point. We are soft as shit and plenty of other clubs would have ousted Ashley by now. Again, I don't think that is a comment many would disagree with.

I’m just angry seeing all the comments about “ cheering for Burnley” and “Bruce is so lucky fans aren’t allowed at the stadium”

Well fans were allowed for his first game when he replaced Rafa yet 80% turned up and didn’t say a cross word to him. This s*** was always going to be the outcome with Bruce. If not this season then next.

Who you calling a nonce!? What is it if someone says something that hits a nerve they start shouting is that x y or z . Paranoid

Our soft as s*** fanbase nowadays couldn’t even be arsed to do it or miss one lousy game then have the cheek to moan and “cheer on Burnley” when lo and behold Bruce has turned everything to s*** as it was obvious from day 1 he would. How’s that WUMery ffs

As a general fanbase we deserve all we get I meant as we are far too soft. I don’t think many would disagree with that

It isn't WUMery it is just saying what happened and straight to the point. We are soft as shit and plenty of other clubs would have ousted Ashley by now. Again, I don't think that is a comment many would disagree with.

So you believe that PIF won't buy us if they get the greenlight through arbitration or a deal, and we don't get relegated?

Who you calling a nonce!? What is it if someone says something that hits a nerve they start shouting is that x y or z . Paranoid

It hits a nerve because a lot of people in this forum were involved in the sports direct protests and the vast majority don't go to games etc.

As a general fanbase maybe enough hasn't been done, but you're bitching about on here where that is bollocks.

And sticking paranoid at the end is pure WUM

It isn't WUMery it is just saying what happened and straight to the point. We are soft as s*** and plenty of other clubs would have ousted Ashley by now. Again, I don't think that is a comment many would disagree with.

So you believe that PIF won't buy us if they get the greenlight through arbitration or a deal, and we don't get relegated?

That is correct. No chance we are becoming the richest club in the world ffs. I will happily donate £200 to the Sir Bobby Robson charity if PIF ever owned us.

Our soft as shit fanbase nowadays couldn’t even be arsed to do it or miss one lousy game then have the cheek to moan and “cheer on Burnley” when lo and behold Bruce has turned everything to s*** as it was obvious from day 1 he would. How’s that WUMery ffs

Yes, that's exactly what I was saying, despite being actively involved in most protests we've had on this board.  :lol:

I just think you're on a wind-up talking about PIF walking away etc, when they absolutely haven't.

Fulham don't strike me as the sort of team that will win enough games to put us under serious pressure.

Probably not, as was said on Sky they have to get in the form of a team that'll finish 10th or 11th after having only won 3 games all season. They don't get beat often but they don't win often enough.

Was way more than 42,000

Aye not surprised. Makes it even worse. I just had 42,000 in my head for some reason. But yeah the point still stands and I’m spot on even if certain people don’t like to hear some home truths.

47.5k there. 3k Arsenal so around 44.5k NUFC fans turned up for Steve Bruce's first home game in charge.

Fulham don't strike me as the sort of team that will win enough games to put us under serious pressure.

Probably not, as was said on Sky they have to get in the form of a team that'll finish 10th or 11th after having only won 3 games all season. They don't get beat often but they don't win often enough.

Teams have done it before.

If they win at the weekend, three points will separate us with us having a worse GD.

It's the type of match that I just wouldn't see us picking anything up from. Within 6 points, better goal difference, and still have to play us at home, so I think they will be happy enough with this point, but they really do need to beat Sheff U on Saturday from their perspective.