Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Palace weren't great at all mind. They didn't just turn up for an end of season stroll, but you could see how they've won 1 in 19.

Aye, their Manager's fucking hopeless, that's why.

I fear the mackems could turn Chelsea over too. Those cunts always pull a rabbit out of the hat at the point in the season.

Don't they have a history of nicking points off Chelsea at the arse end of the season the last couple of years or did I imagine that?

I can see us beating Villa, being the only win for any of us now. I've got Sunderland and Norwich as Lose, Draw, Draw and us as Win, Lose.

That's what I had when I did the predictor a few weeks ago. Not sure obviously, it's going to be tight.

I don't trust Man United to win at Carrow Road like.

Man U probably have to win all of their games if they want to have a chance of playing in the CL next season. 

I fear the mackems could turn Chelsea over too. Those cunts always pull a rabbit out of the hat at the point in the season.

Don't they have a history of nicking points off Chelsea at the arse end of the season the last couple of years or did I imagine that?

City isn't it?

City isn't it?

Not 100% sure, might even be both.

I'm like everyone else, unsure whether we have what it takes to beat Villa. I'm not confident we can but looking back at our past 4 games, I had the same feeling but the team is defying my expectations mostly because of, Rafa Benitez. Hopefully he has the gameplan and know how to overcome this relegated Villa because they have looked better in the past 2 games. We really need to score first and go look for a second instead of chasing the game.

Don't trust this ManU side one little bit.

Can see the mackems spawning a result against Chelsea, and why the fuck have Villa started scoring goals?

Still think it's us and Norwich with the usual Fat Sam miracle to feed his cronies in the press. :sad:

Can see the mackems spawning a result against Chelsea, and why the fuck have Villa started scoring goals?

Still think it's us and Norwich with the usual Fat Sam miracle to feed his cronies in the press. :sad:

Fear you're right on the outcome.

Can someone post the predictor link again?

I fear the mackems could turn Chelsea over too. Those c***s always pull a rabbit out of the hat at the point in the season.

City isn't it?

Not 100% sure, might even be both.

They broke Mourinho's unbeaten run at Stamford Bridge, freak 3-0 win a few years back.

They broke Mourinho's unbeaten run at Stamford Bridge, freak 3-0 win a few years back.

It wasn't a freak win. We played them off the park.

That's about as freaky as any result can get since for most of the time in the premier league you can barely kick a ball in a straight line.  :lol:

I'm like everyone else, unsure whether we have what it takes to beat Villa. I'm not confident we can but looking back at our past 4 games, I had the same feeling but the team is defying my expectations mostly because of, Rafa Benitez. Hopefully he has the gameplan and know how to overcome this relegated Villa because they have looked better in the past 2 games. We really need to score first and go look for a second instead of chasing the game.

I'm not unsure whether we have what it takes to beat Villa, I'm confident that we can beat them.  I'm not 100% confident that we will beat them but we can do it as long as we go out and play like our lives depend on it.

The good thing now is that we literally have no choice but to go for the win in both remaining games. Draws won't do. So even if we go behind, we'll throw everything at them. Villa in particular aren't good at dealing with this. Spurs will be away from home.

Can see the mackems spawning a result against Chelsea, and why the f*** have Villa started scoring goals?

This always happens when a team are already relegated. They relax and play without fear and some fringe players come in and try to impress. Villa won't be easy at all.

Do find it pretty presumptuous to rule Norwich out as many in the media seem to be doing. 2 home games against Watford and Man Utd - 4 points there isn't exactly out of the question - and a winnable fixture away at Everton on the last day. That would have them finishing on 38 points. Pessimistic thinking maybe, and I know that form isn't particularly on their side, but a strong performance against the Mancs could well turn it. 38 would require us to win our last 2 and for the Mackems to win 2 out of 3.

A couple of twists and turns still to be had IMO, and the Villa game is an absolute must-win. Worryingly, they have started to find the net (2 against Saints last week, another 2 yesterday); with our away form being as bad as it is, it is far from being a banker. Win though and the pressure is right on Sunderland and Norwich to keep pace.

I'm a 7 at the moment. Already bricking it thinking about next weekend though!

I've no faith in Chelsea and Man Utd which is worrying because we need both to win. Norwich and the mackems will definitely win their midweek games in hand so we'll need a 4 point gap for that.

It wasn't a freak win. We played them off the park.

I suspect he meant freak result in that side had never played as well as they played that day or shown any capability of doing so. :lol: