Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Beat Villa next week and put all the pressure on Sunderland in their game with Everton. They might need to get a draw from that just to take it to the last game.

Yup, people being way too negative now.

Ok, SO..

If we beat Villa (a) next weekend, and Sunderland lose to Chelsea (h)....

Sunderland will HAVE to win or draw against Everton in midweek, or else they're relegated.

That's the dream.  Our game against Spurs would be irrelevant

I've absolutely no faith in Chelsea going to Sunderland next week like. Not to mention Norwich's game in hand is at home to Watford. We still need a win next weekend and something from Spurs to have a chance but today was brilliant (so far).

Mackem point isn't great, but they yet again failed to win against mediocre opposition. We're winning. I wish there was even just one more game left each. It's so touch and go. Mackems still favourites, but we're closing in. Starting to think we might have to beat Spurs though, and we could, but that pressure is unbearable.

Fancy Norwich to fuck up.

Ok, SO..

Sunderland will HAVE to win or draw against Everton in midweek, or else they're relegated.

What about Norwich? :lol:

Ok, SO..

What about them?

Ok, SO..

Assuming they lose today they have to win/draw against Watford, same situation mackems would have with Everton. They have worse GD than us though so even if they did draw with Watford they'd need to win their last game and get past our GD

Ok, SO..

What about them?

They have a game in hand against Watford like. If they win that it makes the Spurs game pretty relevant.

Ok, SO..

What about them?

They have a game in hand against Watford like. If they win that it makes the Spurs game pretty relevant.

True but they're still Norwich so they most likely won't win that game. They lost to 1 win in 19 Palace after all.

I'm still allowing myself to hope but I've always thought the mackems would get out of it, and I still do. They're lucky like that every season.

Yeah. Not to mention the fact - and I've been saying this for years - that I just can't see Allardyce taking a team down.

I'm still allowing myself to hope but I've always thought the mackems would get out of it, and I still do. They're lucky like that every season.

Yeah. Not to mention the fact - and I've been saying this for years - that I just can't see Allardyce taking a team down.

Not sure I agree with that, I was sure he was taking us down.