Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Imagine if Sunderland lose on Wednesday though. I'm 100% resigned to relegation now.  That'll happen and the fucking hope will creep in again before we lose to Spurs anyway and it doesnt matter

My best mate supports a recently relegated team.

He has been telling me all year that the good thing aobut going down is the increased likelihood that you occasionally actually win a match.

For that alone, I am thinking it will be a blessed relief after the last five years.

Guest neesy111

He has been telling me all year that the good thing aobut going down is the increased likelihood that you occasionally actually win a match.

For that alone, I am thinking it will be a blessed relief after the last five years.

Our year in the championship was probably my favourite NUFC season in the last 13 years.  It's great winning every week.

Our year in the championship was probably my favourite NUFC season in the last 13 years.  It's great winning every week.

I went to most matches in our 87-88 second division year and, although football these days is very different, I agree, the mix of winning and going to new places was ace.

The Championship and Yorkshire and Lancashire towns are all totally fucking shite. People only pay attention to it because it's close between teams you've heard of, the standard of the games is shocking.

Assuming Rafa stays or a different decent manager is appointed I'm sure a season in the Championship will be a lot more enjoyable for our fans than it will be for Sunderland fans in the Premiership. Regularly scoring goals and winning games will be a nice change if it happens.

Assuming Rafa stays or a different decent manager is appointed I'm sure a season in the Championship will be a lot more enjoyable for our fans than it will be for Sunderland fans in the Premiership. Regularly scoring goals and winning games will be a nice change if it happens.

The club desperately needed to go down last time, and so again. IMO.

A losing, fragile mentality is ingrained in the club. Some absolute freeloading shite in the squad too (mainly Cisse).

Unless some cosmic and other worldly intervention happens and we somehow see Sunderland f*** off and lose both matches and us beat Spurs; we're down. So yeah, we're down. I'm fine going down if Rafa stays. So yeah, he won't. I'm sort of over this football thing for a while, happy to see everything get ripped to shreds in the hopes that we can all get our club back one day in the forseeable future. I was actually genuinely ready to finally come fly over to Newcastle from Orlando next season and catch a premier league match with Rafa as our manager and SJP rocking. Today has been a f***ing gut punch and a half; sucked all the f***ing belief and joy and optimism I've had the past few weeks watching us get results/improving and enjoying talking about situations in which we stay up and hopefully kicking on.

Didn't think I'd be this sour today, but I am. I'm literally incapable of enjoying anything today; fucking miserable.

About time American sports got their own child board, sick of seeing so many tbh.

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr02/2013/7/22/16/anigif_enhanced-buzz-29208-1374526140-38.gif

Everton has given up the season, same as Chelsea and Watford. What a run in it turned out to be for Sunderland huh? Everton and Chelsea would have looked on as a difficult one at the start of the season. Now they are just cruising.

About time American sports got their own child board, sick of seeing so many tbh.

If you make it then make it so Mike can only post on that child board and nowhere else or we'll all be dragged into that board's banter.

f*** it, at least Ashley, Charnley, Carr and the rest have been bitten in the arse. Had we stayed up by a single point we'd have just suffered the same s*** till eventually going down. This pushes the end game closer for all concerned.

The scenario where Ashley sells off to someone else with a genuine interest in owning a successful NUFC will not happen before he's made at least one attempt to bring us back up. He has a stranglehold on the club for the time being and I fear we are nowhere near getting rid. Rather have stayed up with Benitez because of that tbh.

The Championship and Yorkshire and Lancashire towns are all totally f***ing s****. People only pay attention to it because it's close between teams you've heard of, the standard of the games is shocking.

:lol: Preach.

This is true. Plenty of good away trips though. Positives.

To think if the Linesman in the City game had ruled out one of the most blatant off side goals I have ever seen we'd still be in with a shout.