Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I watched Sunderland's game today. They're truly awful but they sweated blood.

I don't think I've seen a single performance from you or us this season where the players have looked like they were  sweating sweat let alone blood.

It trickles down from the top - the attitude, ambition and spirit - that's why they are probably staying up, we are not, and you probably won't.

Two dysfunctional basket case shambles 

Where are these 3 guaranteed point you promised?

We're done, dead and buried, just finish the season now ffs. Thanks Rafa, you tried your best but at the end of the day the players just weren't good enough, only Ashley and Charnley to blame for that. I hope Rafa stays but don't blame him if he runs a mile from this club at the first opportunity.

I watched Sunderland's game today. They're truly awful but they sweated blood.

I don't think I've seen a single performance from you or us this season where the players have looked like they were  sweating sweat let alone blood.

It trickles down from the top - the attitude, ambition and spirit - that's why they are probably staying up, we are not, and you probably won't.

Two dysfunctional basket case shambles

You lied to us Brummie.

Guest Open_C

That's it but the big question is what next ? ......over to you Ashley

:yao: don't hold your breath

He's too busy dismantling the cart and taking the horse to the glue factory.

I think the mackems will lose on Wednesday, just to make the last day excruciating :anguish:

The mackems will win, if they don't they will at least get a draw. They want it too much.

Live TV interview before Spurs saying he mistook a mule for a horse and bolted that to the cart instead.

I seriously can't believe we didn't take villa today. I seriously can't believe Sunderland won today. Awful turn of events.

Barring divine intervention and everything going in our favor. We're down. weekend ruined. This and next weekend.

I seriously can't believe we didn't take villa today. I seriously can't believe Sunderland won today. Awful turn of events.

:lol: Honestly? You couldn't see this exact thing absolutely 100 percent happening? I mean, there was no way anything else was gonna happen.

:lol: Sunderland staying up, Pardew in an FA Cup final, Benny off to Barcelona. This universe is some god damn bullshit.

Well if you put it like that. Fuck I need to get wasted this weekend.

:lol: Honestly? You couldn't see this exact thing absolutely 100 percent happening? I mean, there was no way anything else was gonna happen.

Yes honestly. It's not even remotely lol worthy.

I'd like to think somebody in the administration of the club would learn something from this, but I have 100% confidence they won't. Because they just don't fucking care.

Nuke the whole fucking thing bar Benitez.