Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Sunderland losing to Everton and drawing at Watford is actually fairly conceivable but I think it's best we just stop thinking about it. It's over.

Everton and Watford are in free fall. 

Sunderland losing to Everton and drawing at Watford is actually fairly conceivable but I think it's best we just stop thinking about it. It's over.

Sunderland might lose both their games just so it's a final kick in the cunt when we can't beat Spurs anyway.

Not saying it will happen, but they're both fully capable of beating Sunderland if they bother. They've not got a gimme like Aston Villa LOL.

Spurs now need to win against us if they actually give a f*** about finishing above Arsenal. Looked absolutely shattered and demoralised today though. What a horrible weekend all around for us.

Everton will be raging at their current situation and turn it around, beat the mackems 4-0 on Wednesday with a Lukaku hat-trick as he looks to cement his place as a starter for Belgium.

It'll go to the final day, where Rafa will wind Mitrovic up so much that he'll get sent off in 2 minutes score a brace in the opening 25 minutes. Spurs won't give a fuck at that point and cave, we'll go on to win 7-0.

News will filter through to the mackems at Watford and it'll get to about 70 minutes at 0-0 and Allardyce will shit the bed and actually try and play attacking football. He'll switch them to a 1-5-4 formation (the 1 being Cattermole who will get sent off soon after) in all out attack mode and they'll get caught on the break and lose 1-0

We'll be safe

edit: Lukaku has 18 league goals and hasnt even scored in the last 9.  He'll definitely score on Wednesday

The fact Spurs now need to win to finish runner up and stop their local rivals Arsenal from going above them with a loss makes going to the final game just as shit.obviously it would be nice to be gifted another chance.

But now the game has become even tougher.

I was hoping they would be resting all their key players who are of to the euros.

I can imagine Sunderland losing to Everton - they have often struggled to follow a win with another one.  However if that happened, I think they would then beat Watford.  It would be interesting for a few days though especially if Norwich managed to beat Watford midweek.

I can imagine Sunderland losing to Everton - they have often struggled to follow a win with another one.  However if that happened, I think they would then beat Watford.  It would be interesting for a few days though especially if Norwich managed to beat Watford midweek.

Watford are very good at home. More likely if they lost to Everton and drew with Watford, we would still have our own fate gifted back to us and cock it up.

The defence for me looks organised now, the obvious issue and has been all season is a goal scorer, and Still we rarely see Siem De Jong or Doumbia who both had good records before coming here.

Watford are very good at home. More likely if they lost to Everton and drew with Watford, we would still have our own fate gifted back to us and cock it up.

The defence for me looks organised now, the obvious issue and has been all season is a goal scorer, and Still we rarely see Siem De Jong or Doumbia who both had good records before coming here.

If he plays 45 minutes for us we have to sign him on a 5 year contract. He's currently on 29 minutes

If he plays 45 minutes for us we have to sign him on a 5 year contract. He's currently on 29 minutes

Is that a joke?

Is that a joke?

The fact you had to ask says it all :lol: With Charnley I wouldnt be at all surprised

The fact Spurs now need to win to finish runner up and stop their local rivals Arsenal from going above them with a loss makes going to the final game just as shit.obviously it would be nice to be gifted another chance.

But now the game has become even tougher.

I was hoping they would be resting all their key players who are of to the euros.

Spurs have been desperate to win in all of their last 3 games to win the league then secure second place and have fucked all of them up - they're there for the taking if we could bother our arses to turn up.

Mackems will beat Everton though so its all academic.

I'm looking for the positives. 

Ashley unhappy and losing money, Carr and Charnley out of a job. 

That's all I've got.

Friday night matches, I love those.

No more Friday night Championship matches I think, for next season the Premier League will start having it. Unless Sky fill the that slot with Championship games when there isn't a Premier League game going on.

Was quite looking forward to next season in the Premier League with Rafa tbh. New tv money for Rafa to spend, Friday night matches, new stadiums to go to like West Ham's, Anfield's ugrade, Boro coming back up (not sure that's a good thing), and other things.

I'm looking for the positives. 

Ashley unhappy and losing money, Carr and Charnley out of a job. 

That's all I've got.

Friday night matches, I love those.

No more Friday night Championship matches I think, for next season the Premier League will start having it. Unless Sky fill the that slot with Championship games when there isn't a Premier League game going on.

Was quite looking forward to next season in the Premier League with Rafa tbh. New tv money for Rafa to spend, Friday night matches, new stadiums to go to like West Ham's, Anfield's ugrade, Boro coming back up (not sure that's a good thing), and other things.

On the plus side I hear Blackburn has scenery like the plains of Africa on a cold November evening.

Hoping Sunderland win, on Wednesday to put us out of our misery. I accepted relegation on Saturday, the hope kills you.

A draw is the worst result. A loss gives us a glimmer because I can see them drawing at Watford so a win would do it for us.

After getting all of the depression out of the way this weekend, I thought this thread needed a spark of foolish optimism.

This:

http://i64.tinypic.com/2ywg787.png

is certainly not beyond the realms of possibility, and would see us survive.