Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

:lol: Sunderland staying up, Pardew in an FA Cup final, Benny off to Barcelona. This universe is some god damn bullshit.

Well if you put it like that. Fuck I need to get wasted this weekend.

:lol: There's no way we're the protagonists in this story. We're that side character bad shit happens to as an allegory.

:lol: Sunderland staying up, Pardew in an FA Cup final, Benny off to Barcelona. This universe is some god damn bullshit.

:lol: There's no way we're the protagonists in this story. We're that side character bad shit happens to as an allegory.

So every black man in every horror movie? :lol:

Hope we don't see this thread active in the Championship.

:lol: :lol:

f*** me. That's taking catastrophising to a whole new level.

I see that as a big possibility. We had it easy last time, doubt we'll have it as easy this time around. Our squad is paper thin, and our ''good'' players will be gone.

So every black man in every horror movie? :lol:

:lol: Newcastle died at the end, motherfucker.

Guest firetotheworks

The worst thing about this from our perspective is that until Rafa came in, a lot of us actively wanted relegation in the hope that it would force Ashley to sell and for us to get a decent owner who would make a managerial appointment like Rafa. They're sadistic cunts. Aye, let's get Rafa in so that it's late enough to take us down, but early enough to give them hope.

The worst thing about this from our perspective is that until Rafa came in, a lot of us actively wanted relegation in the hope that it would force Ashley to sell and for us to get a decent owner who would make a managerial appointment like Rafa. They're sadistic cunts. Aye, let's get Rafa in so that it's late enough to take us down, but early enough to give them hope.

And then they'll dump Rafa once we're down.

The worst thing about this from our perspective is that until Rafa came in, a lot of us actively wanted relegation in the hope that it would force Ashley to sell and for us to get a decent owner who would make a managerial appointment like Rafa. They're sadistic c***s. Aye, let's get Rafa in so that it's late enough to take us down, but early enough to give them hope.

And then they'll dump Rafa once we're down.

It won't end there either. The next slap round the chops will be the clown they get in as head coach. Rinse and fucking repeat.

Just looking at the final Championship table in the season we won it.

2nd - West Brom

5th - Leicester

7th - Swansea

11th - Middlesbrough

16th - Watford

21st - Crystal Palace

fuck me

I'm so angry. I want to smash things. I'm so fucking angry. To think that just weeks ago this is what I wanted. I hate everything. Everything is bad forever.

I'm more irritated at the fact I don't care as much as I thought I would. I'm disappointed obviously but it's been coming for years.

It's been totally predictable and totally deserved.