Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I don't think Rafa will stay, someone like Everton will give him a get out, don't blame him at all and leaves with my appreciation for trying, shame it took this clueless ownership too long to make the call.

And we are supposed to beat a Spurs team when we can't beat Aston fucking Villa? Down.

Doesn't really matter anyway, the mackems have saved themselves today.

And we are supposed to beat a Spurs team when we can't beat Aston f***ing Villa? Down.

As if it'll get to that. The Mackems will seal it midweek.

I don't think Rafa will stay, someone like Everton will give him a get out, don't blame him at all and leaves with my appreciation for trying, shame it took this clueless ownership too long to make the call.

He's not going to Everton man, fucking hell.

Well it's about as likely as him staying with us, so..

:lol: Sunderland staying up, Pardew in an FA Cup final, Benny off to Barcelona. This universe is some god damn bullshit.

To make matters worse the team who should have finished last went on to win the league.

Suppose when you win just 2 away games all season, and then cant beat your relegation rivals when you have the chances, then you deserve yo go down.

Last home match should be fun if/when the Mackems beat Everton and its been confirmed before a ball is kicked.

Nah. 100% more likely that he stays with us than going to Everton. There's a miniscule chance he might stay. There's no chance he'd ever rock up at Goodison.

Is it fuck. More chance of him staying here, not saying he will but he's not going to Everton.

I watched Sunderland's game today. They're truly awful but they sweated blood.

I don't think I've seen a single performance from you or us this season where the players have looked like they were  sweating sweat let alone blood.

It trickles down from the top - the attitude, ambition and spirit - that's why they are probably staying up, we are not, and you probably won't.

Two dysfunctional basket case shambles