Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Fucking abysmal it’s a ten and always will be when the likes of that total useless plank of a footballer up front keeps getting a game. Can’t use the excuse of money today or mismatch of funds either. That team is fucking woeful. You have to attack to score goals no fucking forward threat whatsoever. 5 points out of 36 and 1 out of 18 at home against only one team from the top 6 is not fucking good enough.

To stay up this squad needs millions of pounds of investment which it’s never going to get. I can’t see us staying up, like, not with the new manager bounce that our relegation rivals have gotten.

Sack the Spanish Tony Pulis and we get that bounce

Guest firetotheworks

To stay up this squad needs millions of pounds of investment which it’s never going to get. I can’t see us staying up, like, not with the new manager bounce that our relegation rivals have gotten.

Any chance we can sack the forum Lennie Small instead?

Guest neesy111

Would rather sack you tbh.

:lol: Worst Poster is locked up everybody

Guest firetotheworks

Zing. Right back at you, prick.

Surely you’ve got to be questioning your bum love for Rafa.

Guest firetotheworks

Surely you’ve got to be questioning your bum love for Rafa.

Not even remotely, I think those questioning him are genuinely a bit deluded about the state of this squad.

Seriously considering putting money on us to go down now like. :undecided:

We've just got that look about us. I do believe the players are giving their best and I love Rafa to bits but unless he's outright lying about this transfer budget thing then I don't see us making meaningful moves in the transfer market and I just fancy all the other teams more than us, barring maybe West Brom and Swansea. Everyone else either has quality gamechanging players being mismanaged (be that previously or currently) or simply have a better team based on years of sensible building.

We're the only side with neither.

Guest firetotheworks

The others don't have a world class manager though, so there's that to take into account. I think it'll be Swansea plus one of us, West Brom or West Ham.

The others don't have a world class manager though, so there's that to take into account. I think it'll be Swansea plus one of us, West Brom or West Ham.

They all have far far better players though not one of our players would get into any of their teams to be honest

Guest firetotheworks

Plus one?

Sorry, two.