Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

We should have beaten Palace TBH, the amount of good attacks we wasted. We really need more than just a striker to solve that, but even if Slimani does OK we should end up with an extra two or three wins.

I don't know about that to be honest. They had a far great number of dangerous attacks than we did.

We definitely could've won it but it would've taken a good 30-40 minutes of squeaky bum, backs to the wall defending. I'm guessing the possession stats are well in their favour?

Burnley we definitely should've won.

Guest Howaythetoon

I can’t see us winning another game, but drawing plenty. I’m of the opinion that we will go down because of our poor home form and inability to build on leads.

We have an actual striker now though! One that scores goals! We might score some goals now.

And he needs to hit the ground running and I’m not sure he will do that. He may help our general all-round play though which would be a start, a huge start.

We should have beaten Palace TBH, the amount of good attacks we wasted. We really need more than just a striker to solve that, but even if Slimani does OK we should end up with an extra two or three wins.

I wish Kenedy had hammered that shot straight through Hennesey to put us 2-0 up, like :(

I can’t see us winning another game, but drawing plenty. I’m of the opinion that we will go down because of our poor home form and inability to build on leads.

Agreed. You can't rely on away form to keep you up. And we can't keep a lead.

We need to win another 4 games to be safe. That I absolutely cannot see. 3? Perhaps and some draws might be enough.

In any case we'll need to start doing things we haven't done all season to stay up.

So another club find a massive win to pull themselves clear and gain huge momentum.

We're in deep, deep trouble.

The three teams which struggle to win these games are the ones which have the least firepower in the Premier are probably the three which came up. That's us Brighton and Huddersfield. West Brom are down there as well though so we can still escape. I'm pinning my hopes on Slimani and Kenedy making a difference in the games we have left. Watford were in deep shit as well before everything went their way decisions wise tonight. We could do with that sort of luck somewhere along the line this season.

Watford have a proper center forward who holds it up, smashes the opposition around and scores goals. We on the other hand have a ballet skipping ponce, a midget who doesn't even trust himself to run properly, and a  bug eyed pile of shit Spaniard, who if he fell over would miss the floor.

Slimani or bust for us.

Guest firetotheworks

Watford were never going down like.

Exactly. It changes nothing. It looks daft to say so considering their current position, but I'd say the same for Southampton as well.

Watford were never going down like.

Exactly. It changes nothing. It looks daft to say so considering their current position, but I'd say the same for Southampton as well.

I remember many nuetrals saying similar about us last time.

I'll put my neck on the line and say we'll be safe. Won't be fun or pretty but we do create chances and hopefully we have at least a bog standrad forward now to take the most basic chances that we've been missing.

Guest firetotheworks

Palace are another team that I can't see going down. It's us, West Brom, Huddersfield, Swansea, Stoke imo. Probably between us and Swansea. Stoke could go either way.