Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Job done you’d think.

Another point or two and aye, that's enough. Bag a win against Villa and its over with 7 games to go, impressive.

Doubt we need any more points now.

Maybe not, but i'd rather be safe than sorry.

Job done you’d think.

Another point or two and aye, that's enough. Bag a win against Villa and its over with 7 games to go, impressive.

I see where you're coming from but do you really think there's a chance of us going down now? :lol:

Job done you’d think.

Aye, we should be safe now, however if we beat Villa them then we should be looking at the top 10. If we did best then, we would go above Arsenal, though they would play their game on Thursday.

Job done you’d think.

I see where you're coming from but do you really think there's a chance of us going down now? :lol:

I'd say 100/1, its unlikely, but there's an outside chance.

Going to be interesting to see who goes down. Think Brighton are safe - was a massive win for them yesterday. Norwich down.

Between Villa, Bournemouth, West Ham and Watford.

I think Watford probably will stay up.

Norwich, Bournemouth and West Ham I think.

Watford look solid under Pearson and will grind out points, plus Sarr looks to be coming to the boil. Villa I think will just about have enough, Grealish being the main difference-maker versus West Ham.