Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Tempted to hold some #cans back incase Villa and West Ham get relegated tbh.

Play each other last day n all. Could be canny.

Man I really hope that was a pun

Would love it if they both went......the sobfest derby

West Ham would implode if they went down. Bunch of mercs on huge wages

Karen Brady dragging her arse around the championship would be fun to see, maybe they could take some advice from Ashley.

Aye Villa would be in serious trouble, especially when they lose their best players, include the most overrated player in PL history Jack Grealish. I'd love us to beat them on Wednesday.

Didn't even realise we are 2 points off Arsenal. Embarrassing for them.

Yes it is. A media trope in the past few years has been to refer to Zaha as the best player outside the top six. Now its Aubameyang. Arsenal are that low in the league with a Barca/Real level striker. Put him in our team in place of Joelinton and the extra 10 points would have us fifth.

Guest Carrick18

West Ham would implode if they went down. Bunch of mercs on huge wages

Karen Brady dragging her arse around the championship would be fun to see, maybe they could take some advice from Ashley.

Shades of Leeds about the whole thing tbh.

Put aside Villa's antics when we went down (and I think 90% of the clubs in the premier league would have done the same tbf) and it has to be West Ham to go down? Second only to Liverpool in the media's love in and a ownership as rotten as ours.

Their stadium in the Championship would be amazing and you can see them doing a QPR in trying to get back up - throwing money at sub-par players only to see it implode.

Could easily see a L1 fixture between them and the Mackems in 21/22

Aye Villa would be in serious trouble, especially when they lose their best players, include the most overrated player in PL history Jack Grealish. I'd love us to beat them on Wednesday.

Wrong thread, but that is an outrageous suggestion. On many levels.