Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Guest neesy111

Watford are 2 points from safety, hardly a goner.

People here are saying even we are doomed and we're seven points clear!

I think we fine.

They say that knowing we're the shittest team in the league on the pitch, that's why.

And we've still got to play most of the teams around us. We're a 3 point banker at the moment

They say that knowing we're the shittest team in the league on the pitch, that's why.

Plus if the gap is 5-7 points between us and Watford/West Ham, would you back their manager to get a couple more wins than ours? Not that I rate either Moyes or Pearson, but they at least look like they possess a spine.

AFCB only have 3/4 games you'd imagine them taking points in during the rest of the season. Brighton have a tough run in too, Watford has regressed to being shit and West Ham are like us without the points on the board.

We'll grind out the small numbers of points we need. Bruce will be hailed as a saviour. Fans will snap up their STs.

AFCB only have 3/4 games you'd imagine them taking points in during the rest of the season. Brighton have a tough run in too, Watford has regressed to being shit and West Ham are like us without the points on the board.

We'll grind out the small numbers of points we need. Bruce will be hailed as a saviour. Fans will snap up their STs.

I've said this on other threads, we are very similar to the mackem last 3/4 seasons in The Premier League.  We are fluking results, our man of the match most games is the goalkeeper and our game plan/formation is non existent.  It's guaranteed we "celebrate" avoiding relegation and the sheep will be happy enough to take the same shit for another year.  And repeat!  Oh, and we are giving away free tickets.  Almost forgot.

People have short memories if they don’t think we can get dragged into the relegation battle.

We had 35 points after 27 games when ‘the best coach in the league’ managed to nearly to send us down in 2014/15.

Under the current management we look no better than what we did under Carver except for having a better goalkeeper this time.

FWIW, I think we’ll stay up but it won’t be comfortable and will almost certainly result in relegation next season when Ashley & Bruce are still here.

All season it's been "going to need more than 40 to survive" but the bottom 3 are starting to fall below 1 point a game. He likely only needs 2 wins in 11 games. Its going to be hilarious watching him fail, because there's no obvious excuse for him to use. There's not been any bad luck at all.

Joelington will crack his hip against the corner of a shelf in tescos, putting him out of the last game. Forcing Bruce to pick Sorensen, who will score the winner, and Bruce will be all "I've been dying to give him a chance and I just thought this was the game for him".

Another one of our "easy" fixtures gone. Can we crawl our way to 40 pts? Have we used up all our defender goals for the next 5 seasons? Has there ever been a worse side to watch in Premier League history?

Questions, questions...

I think 36 points will be enough which is what I think we'll end on.

I've got us going down on 36 dont think we will win again all season its typical of Bruce's second half of season collapse he has at every club hes been at. Just before he got sacked at the mackems they had won none in 15 or so