Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

• 1 month later...

Anyone else worried?

Rest of teams at the bottom will have the bit between their teeth after the lockdown.

Quite worried, I really think Bruce is going to use this takeover uncertainty as an excuse if we're not picking up points

I can also see us quite easily imploding if we get a bad start too

Having said that, this is also dependent on other teams below us gaining form which may not happen

Anyone else worried?

Rest of teams at the bottom will have the bit between their teeth after the lockdown.

While Mike Ashley still owns us, absolutely not.

Losing £300 million from the sale, no additional match day revenue for the rest of this season AND getting relegated would be quite amusing from an anti Ashley perspective.

Anyone else worried?

Every year there's always a group of people who think the absolutely shit 6/7 teams below us going into the last 10 or so games are going to become supercharged and go on these mad runs. It literally never happens. We need 2/3 points.

These teams are worse than us, man. They're not picking up that many points.

Anyone else worried?

Every year there's always a group of people who think the absolutely shit 6/7 teams below us going into the last 10 or so games are going to become supercharged and go on these mad runs. It literally never happens. We need 2/3 points.

Agree. Haven't given it any consideration tbh, but I can't help thinking we will probably be less well prepared than everyone else when the season restarts. I really have no confidence in Bruce's organisation or motivation skills.

Anyone else worried?

In normal circumstances I’d agree, but with the break there’s plenty of reason to believe that teams below us will have been able to readjust mindset, mentality, fitness and tactics to give it a good go.

Anyone else worried?

In normal circumstances I’d agree, but with the break there’s plenty of reason to believe that teams below us will have been able to readjust mindset, mentality, fitness and tactics to give it a good go.

Of course mathematically the probability is that we'll stay up, but there's a slight possibility that we'll go down.

And with this idiot still in charge the slight possibility becomes a distinct possibility, imho.

Guest godzilla

Anyone else worried?

Every year there's always a group of people who think the absolutely s*** 6/7 teams below us going into the last 10 or so games are going to become supercharged and go on these mad runs. It literally never happens. We need 2/3 points.

Lot of teams below us though and so far they have not demonstrated that; also on previous season records you may get one or two showing a rise in form, but usually most of the teams at the bottom stay there. As for mentality and mindset that's one thing you can't fault our current players for. Think people are kidding themselves if they think that there is a strong chance this team will go down and I would put those chances at pretty low. 1 team has to catch up 14 points, 1 team 10 points, three teams 8 points and 1 team 6 points for that to happen.

Our form from Boxing Day was: L L L D W D D L L D W

Loads of absolute stinkers, long stretches without even a goal, one miracle, and a couple of victories to keep our heads above water. I'll be very, very surprised if it concludes any differently to what's preceded it. We'll be fine.

Guest godzilla

Our form from Boxing Day was: L L L D W D D L L D W

Loads of absolute stinkers, long stretches without even a goal, one miracle, and a couple of victories to keep our heads above water. I'll be very, very surprised if it concludes any differently to what's preceded it. We'll be fine.

:thup: