Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Spent today counting down the hours to Burnley v Fulham, which is a new low.

It's going to go badly too.

Jesus f*** ,  :lol:    Really not arsed

I actually burst out laughing when I read it! Jesus imagine letting Ashleys NUFC get you to that stage. The club don’t give one single fuck so we shouldn’t.

If we had a open and honest club who were all pulling in the same direction and if we stayed up there was hope for next season I would be with you.

However it will just be more of the same shit. We deserve relegation. I still can’t get my head around the appointment of Bruce at all.

I actually hope Fulham win as it might get rid of Bruce if we drop into the bottom 3 and also might reveal more about this “takeover” if it actually looks like we are going down.

On what planet does someone who is “desperate” to sell his football club for 300m and needs it to retain PL status to do so appoint Steve fucking Bruce then standby and do nothing when relegation looms. Incredible really is and makes zero sense.

On what planet does someone who is “desperate” to sell his football club for 300m and needs it to retain PL status to do so appoint Steve fucking Bruce then standby and do nothing when relegation looms. Incredible really is and makes zero sense.

In his eyes he has already done something.... getting the rescue manager (Jones)'s feet under the table if a sacking is required. Therefore, in his eyes, alleviating any required transitional phase of getting players used to the new manager's methods.

I actually burst out laughing when I read it! Jesus imagine letting Ashleys NUFC get you to that stage. The club don’t give one single fuck so we shouldn’t.

If we had a open and honest club who were all pulling in the same direction and if we stayed up there was hope for next season I would be with you.

However it will just be more of the same shit. We deserve relegation. I still can’t get my head around the appointment of Bruce at all.

I actually hope Fulham win as it might get rid of Bruce if we drop into the bottom 3 and also might reveal more about this “takeover” if it actually looks like we are going down.

Think the massive point you are missing is it could soon not be Ashley’s club any longer. We don’t want to start a new era in the championship. Tho for all we know relegation could scupper the deal completely. Personally I do give a fuck and I’m desperate for Newcastle to stay up. If then the takeover fails it’ll be easy enough to walk away

I actually burst out laughing when I read it! Jesus imagine letting Ashleys NUFC get you to that stage. The club don’t give one single f*** so we shouldn’t.

However it will just be more of the same s***. We deserve relegation. I still can’t get my head around the appointment of Bruce at all.

On what planet does someone who is “desperate” to sell his football club for 300m and needs it to retain PL status to do so appoint Steve f***ing Bruce then standby and do nothing when relegation looms. Incredible really is and makes zero sense.

Think the massive point you are missing is it could soon not be Ashley’s club any longer. We don’t want to start a new era in the championship. Tho for all we know relegation could scupper the deal completely. Personally I do give a f*** and I’m desperate for Newcastle to stay up. If then the takeover fails it’ll be easy enough to walk away

This

Jesus f*** ,  [emoji38]    Really not arsed

I actually burst out laughing when I read it! Jesus imagine letting Ashleys NUFC get you to that stage. The club don’t give one single f*** so we shouldn’t.

However it will just be more of the same s***. We deserve relegation. I still can’t get my head around the appointment of Bruce at all.

On what planet does someone who is “desperate” to sell his football club for 300m and needs it to retain PL status to do so appoint Steve f***ing Bruce then standby and do nothing when relegation looms. Incredible really is and makes zero sense.

Think the massive point you are missing is it could soon not be Ashley’s club any longer. We don’t want to start a new era in the championship. Tho for all we know relegation could scupper the deal completely. Personally I do give a f*** and I’m desperate for Newcastle to stay up. If then the takeover fails it’ll be easy enough to walk away

Agree until the takeover has been concluded we need to stay in the premier, as personally I'm pretty certain that relegation will result in the consortium walking away. Then, if the takeover cannot be resolved, it's a different matter all together. Must have the opportunity to conclude the takeover first either way. My big concern is that arbitration is resolved, we're relegated and the consortium move on to another premier club knowing that the takeover will be allowed to go ahead.

Could be a real sliding doors moment, that's why I'm nervous. If Ashley was staying then fine, I don't give a shit. But when a takeover is looking likely and the main obstacle is relegation? Yeah, it makes Fulham matches a big deal.

Aye for the people saying they don’t care just picture the scenario where the PL allow the takeover to go thru and we get relegated then PIF buy another club. How shite would it be watching that club prosper while we slowly die

That's based on two massive assumptions:

i) There's a decent possibility of the take over going ahead

ii) Relegation will jeopardise that

Well aye obviously it’s hypothetical but let’s be real here it’s likely relegation will jeopardise the takeover. They are buying the club to make headlines and as a business. Also do you really trust Ashley to negotiate a suitable price if we go down?

Even if the takeover does go ahead regardless of relegation as I said I’d rather start the new era in the premier league

That's based on two massive assumptions:

i) There's a decent possibility of the take over going ahead

ii) Relegation will jeopardise that

Well aye obviously it’s hypothetical but let’s be real here it’s likely relegation will jeopardise the takeover. They are buying the club to make headlines and as a business. Also do you really trust Ashley to negotiate a suitable price if we go down?

Even if the takeover does go ahead regardless of relegation as I said I’d rather start the new era in the premier league

All we know is Mike has taken the Premier League to arbitration, but we don't know what his angle is nor the likely outcome.

I understand it's the hope that kills, but it's just such a long way off, there's no point in worrying about it.

Aye for the people saying they don’t care just picture the scenario where the PL allow the takeover to go thru and we get relegated then PIF buy another club. How s**** would it be watching that club prosper while we slowly die

PIF aren’t buying us. They walked away about 8 months ago now man. It was always to good to be true we couldn’t picture it then and I certainly can’t now.

Even IF it was still on why would they be going through all this hassle for a club they know has a decent chance of going down.

Aye for the people saying they don’t care just picture the scenario where the PL allow the takeover to go thru and we get relegated then PIF buy another club. How s**** would it be watching that club prosper while we slowly die

PIF aren’t buying us. They walked away about 8 months ago now man. It was always to good to be true we couldn’t picture it then and I certainly can’t now.

Even IF it was still on why would they be going through all this hassle for a club they know has a decent chance of going down.

That’s your opinion. Other people have a different opinion. I just think laughing at people for still caring and having hope is shit behaviour

They aren’t ‘going through’ anything they are sitting back waiting for a clear pathway and if that comes via arbitration they’ll come back

I’m just angry seeing all the comments about “ cheering for Burnley” and “Bruce is so lucky fans aren’t allowed at the stadium”

Well fans were allowed for his first game when he replaced Rafa yet 80% turned up and didn’t say a cross word to him. This s*** was always going to be the outcome with Bruce. If not this season then next.

We really deserve all we get.

Well fortunately, as your regen account proves, gone doesn't always mean gone.

And what hassle are PIF going through?

I’m just angry seeing all the comments about “ cheering for Burnley” and “Bruce is so lucky fans aren’t allowed at the stadium”

Well fans were allowed for his first game when he replaced Rafa yet 80% turned up and didn’t say a cross word to him. This s*** was always going to be the outcome with Bruce. If not this season then next.

We really deserve all we get.

WUMerry at it's finest. Get fucked.

What!? So you think it’s acceptable 42,000 turning up to Steve f***ing Bruce’s first game when there was a well publicised boycott and to stand with Rafa and stand against Ashley/Bruce.

Our soft as shit fanbase nowadays couldn’t even be arsed to do it or miss one lousy game then have the cheek to moan and “cheer on Burnley” when lo and behold Bruce has turned everything to s*** as it was obvious from day 1 he would. How’s that WUMery ffs

What!? So you think it’s acceptable 42,000 turning up to Steve f***ing Bruce’s first game when there was a well publicised boycott and to stand with Rafa and stand against Ashley/Bruce.

Our soft as shit fanbase nowadays couldn’t even be arsed to do it or miss one lousy game then have the cheek to moan and “cheer on Burnley” when lo and behold Bruce has turned everything to s*** as it was obvious from day 1 he would. How’s that WUMery ffs

This is actually spot on.

It clearly is it’s nothing ground breaking what I said just what actually happened. I don’t know why Rocker[/member] took such offence to that as I have heard and seen plenty say the same before in person and online.

It seems plenty want to be all militant anti Ashley and Bruce unless it actually means taking any action. Ashley the man who everyone hates actively forced Rafa Benitez out this club. The outrage that followed was rightly huge yet 42k just trudge back in to the stadium feeding Ashley and to watch a Steve fucking Bruce team.