Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

If we beat Brighton I reckon another 6 points on top of that should do it. If we lose to Brighton however

Next week’s game against West Brom is massive. They looked terrible today despite the win and really we need to be getting 3 points from there if we are going to have a decent chance of staying up.

The worm has turned

He'll be dancing with joy, those injuries have given him an out for his rancid defence of Bruce. Now he'll claim we could have finished top 12 if our best players had stayed fit.

The worm has turned

Although he’s blaming injuries and the players ability, not Bruce.

Because no other club has any injured players do they?

Any comment as to continually playing the fuckers into the ground twice a week regardless? No? Funny that?

Managing the squad and keeping them rested and fit is a crucial part of the role of the manager. He's fucked it as he's that desperate that he plays them without any thought as to their health because his own dogshit management necessitates them being on the park as much as possible to save his own skin. Individual brilliance is the only thing he's got, he's a managerial retard. Picking these players game after game as he's got no other option, because of his own incompetence, has consequences. You reap what you sow. 

Gap to Fulham is 4 points. If Palace win tomorrow that gap could be 7 points next weekend if we beat WBA.. Lots of ifs there but its possible.. Brighton have tough set of fixtures remaining

..Cant see them getting more than 35 points

We're s*** and going down.  The injuries will be blamed but the truth is the dice have already been cast. Keeping Bruce and doing just one loan in January was the harbinger.

I think we need a miracle.

This. Lack of investment and zero football knowledge within the club will see them get what they deserve.

Gap to Fulham is 4 points. If Palace win tomorrow that gap could be 7 points next weekend if we beat WBA.. Lots of ifs there but its possible.. Brighton have tough set of fixtures remaining

..Cant see them getting more than 35 points

They could easily win against Palace though.

They also play Spurs in midweek. You would likely say Spurs will win that game, but they aren’t doing too well themselves at the moment. Would cut be 3 points off Fulham by the time we play them, 4 if you take GD into account.

If Palace do win tomorrow, and Spurs do beat them as expected then it’s not so bad. It all comes down to IF though. The Palace game in particular can go either way.

Our game against WBA is going to have massive pressure on us, regardless of what happens in Fulham’s games before we play them. That will be a big challenge for this squad, even if we do have the likes of ASM and Almiròn back.

Just had a look again at our games, not that its worth predicting shit in the grand scheme of things. Think Burnley we could win and Spurs we could draw, but can't be confident of that without knowing the extent of these injuries.

WBA (a) W

Villa (h) D

Brighton (a) D

Spurs (h) L

Burnley (a) D

West Ham (h) D

Liverpool (a) L

Arsenal (h) L

Leicester (a) L

Man City (h) L

Sheff Utd (h) W

Fulham (a) D

11 points enough? Think we'll probably win one of these that I've put as otherwise and lose one of the draws.

I don't think we'll go down, we've shown too much in recent games - we don't look like a side that won't pick up wins.

PM me your dealer's number

I mean if we went down every time people here thought it was certain or almost certain we'd have barely lasted a season. People seem to forget that other teams can be shit too, or that we can sometimes. The fact that we've won and drawn our last two home games hardly suggests we can't pick up points.

On balance I'd put us around 5 after the result. If ASM is out then higher.

I think we’re pretty much done. The injuries combined with the complete cluelessness and lack of leadership from the manager will see us down. You could argue there’s still a chance to remove him and get someone in to gee the lads up and at least give them some clarity. Won’t happen though.

This now lies in the hands of the injuries, we looked a decent team with all the players on the field who can make a difference......but they aren’t playing , Wilson, ASM, Miggy missing is simply a disaster , those 3 are the guts of what we have to offer .

The alternative is grim , so assuming they are all out for the next 3 games I doubt we will scrape together 2 points , spelling disaster .

These Palace /Spurs games are as big for us as it is for Fulham , these 2 games will have a huge effect on our club so get strapped in .

Disgusting we are at this point considering the players we have but it’s about a squad and if you are relying on goals from JL, Carrol and Gayle in 2021 in the PL you deserve to go down.

Lack of goals will ultimately cost us , we should have beaten Wolves on reflection but again, goals let us down .

This is 60/40 us going down in my head, the injuries look a nail in our coffin , it really does,  :weep:

I'm a 9 now. Fulham and Brighton will get a fair few more points than us from here on in. In fact if West Brom beat us I still wouldn't rule out them catching us given Allardyce history of pulling something out of nowhere. I think we're done and Bruce starting to throw his players under the bus won't be helping.