Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Bookies now think it's us who will go, along with West Brom and Sheff Utd. Fulham have lengthened to 4th favourites.  Can't argue with that at all.

Brucey's media chums will put it down to the players and injuries. Bruce is a proven manager because he's been in the game for 23 years ffs #lukebaldy

Hate the term ‘sleepwalking to relegation’. We’re full on sprinting in its direction.

Think it’s a great term when describing the lack of action from Ashley/Charnley. I.e not sacking Bruce.

We're scraping away a 0-0 draw against the 2nd bottom club whilst the 3rd bottom is fighting tooth and nail for a 1-0 win against the reigning champions (albeit a shadow of the team that won the league).  That's all you need to know. Bruce still thinks he can draw his way to safety while the rest at the bottom are trying to pick up as many points as possible. I can see the next however many weeks without our front 3 spent sitting back and defending for our lives hoping to finish every game 0-0 and eit will invariably backfire.

Hate the term ‘sleepwalking to relegation’. We’re full on sprinting in its direction.

Think it’s a great term when describing the lack of action from Ashley/Charnley. I.e not sacking Bruce.

Also we just don’t look like a team who realise they could go down. We’re not playing like we’re in a battle, we’re strolling games.

It's utterly shocking management from the club. To just sit there and do absolutely nothing as we plummet down the table is criminal like. Any other club would have acted. Not us though. Mark Douglas hit the nail on the head with this tweet...

They seem to purposely do the opposite to what everyone wants as if to say "no one tells us what to do" even though its blatantly obvious they're wrong.

Totally shocking.

From what I've been told, there's just incompetency all over, from top to bottom. No desire to be better and a strong ethos of promoting from within - you're more likely to progress because of long service rather than achievement. One example I'd heard (although I don't know how true it is) was someone moving from the catering team to marketing department for this very reason  :lol:

Sadly - and again only from what I've been told - the focus on loyalty/long service means Charnley is actually well-liked by a lot of people.

It's utterly shocking management from the club. To just sit there and do absolutely nothing as we plummet down the table is criminal like. Any other club would have acted. Not us though. Mark Douglas hit the nail on the head with this tweet...

They seem to purposely do the opposite to what everyone wants as if to say "no one tells us what to do" even though its blatantly obvious they're wrong.

Totally shocking.

The arrogance level hits new heights, baffling bunch of shites they really are.

Is the club basically just Charnley with the odd phone call to Ashley? Not exactly packed with expertise.

I can't remember her name or find the article the Chronicle wrote, but there was a woman brought in a while back who was basically going to be Charnley's number two and have some involvement in the day-to-day running of the club. She's gone (nowt was ever said) so I guess so!

Plus Patriot Barnes. Top lad, loves a pint, hates horrid forners like Benitez. Don't think Bishy Bish is there anymore though.

Although it's like choosing how you want to die, I'd much rather Llambias was MD rather than the bald cunt.

We gone

Hard to see where the points would come from there, not with Bruce as head coach and the other teams around us turning things around. Brighton might be our only hope if they continue their slip, but the way things are going I wouldn't be surprised if WBA sneak past us as well as Fulham.

That block of 4 impossible games looks damning.

We basically have 5 games to pick up points, then the two at the very end. One of which is Fulham fighting for their lives.

Dodgy.

Edit: that said, 7 points from the other 7 games would be 34, which might be enough. Problem is Fulham look like they’ll win a couple.

That block of 4 impossible games looks damning.

We basically have 5 games to pick up points, then the two at the very end. One of which is Fulham fighting for their lives.

Dodgy.

Aye - the next few, normally winnable, without the three guys up top.

We are fucked. Completely fucked.

The PL must be loving this.

Not only have they blocked us from possibly imposing ourselves on the 'Big 6',  they are sitting watching us drop out of the league altogether.

Cigars must be out in the PL offices. String it out for a couple more months and their troubles will be over.

Thanks Mike.

Fulham will be safe come final day. Wouldn’t be surprised if they just rocket up the league, leaving us, Brighton and Burnley in shit...

6 points against Burnley and Brighton there is a dream

Who is scoring the goals?