Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

We sacked McClaren 28 games in, it was too late. The teams in 19th 18th and 17th were separated only by goal difference. We're not sacking Bruce, yet 18th, 17th and 16th are separated only by 1 point. Props everyone for clocking it this early in, but I fear it's too late again

Under Bruce we’re down 100%. He’s shown all season he can’t win without ASM in the team and can barely win with him in the team. Only hope now is parachute someone in who can get a tune out of the depleted squad. Someone new might be able to get an unexpected result against one of the top half teams. Bruce without question will not and then we’re down again

Such a strange football club. Sometimes clubs like Norwich don’t seem to care about staying in the league because it’s part of a long term plan to get the money and build for the future. But with us, it’s just self harm. It’s like crashing your car into a wall because you can’t be arsed to turn the steering wheel.

It’s been obvious this would happen to anyone with half a footballing brain since the turn of the year.

Fulham playing great football, picking up useful draws and building momentum against Bruce’s pathetic displays and infighting.

Our only, only hope is that Brighton can’t get some wins together. The only other chance we have is if Bruce is sacked immediately. If he isn’t sacked directly after this game, we’re going down.

I mean it objectively isn't 'over' or 'done'. We've a game in hand on Fulham and we're still ahead of both them and Brighton. A draw today is very much a less good result now though, obviously.

Such a strange football club. Sometimes clubs like Norwich don’t seem to care about staying in the league because it’s part of a long term plan to get the money and build for the future. But with us, it’s just self harm. It’s like crashing your car into a wall because you can’t be arsed to turn the steering wheel.

Perfect analogy

Did not see Fulham winning that, despite Liverpool's form.

Club is very fucked.

I did, and I'm sure plenty of others did as well. Fulham have shown what we haven't, a set of balls and desire to fight.Liverpool are in freefall, the only team who would have no chance of beating them would be us. Bruce would take a 2-0 defeat before the whistle was blown.

I mean it objectively isn't 'over' or 'done'. We've a game in hand on Fulham and we're still ahead of both them and Brighton. A draw today is very much a less good result now though, obviously.

Think our game in hand is vs Brighton fwiw

EDIT: No it isn't ignore me