Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I can't see any games we can win now.  Maybe draw with Brighton or Fulham if we are lucky

With Wilson and 1 of Miggy or ASM back, I can see us getting results against teams. With all 3 back we'd be too strong for Fulham for sure. Hopefully not too late by the time they're back in the fold...

I can't see any games we can win now.  Maybe draw with Brighton or Fulham if we are lucky

With Wilson and 1 of Miggy or ASM back, I can see us getting results against teams. With all 3 back we'd be too strong for Fulham for sure. Hopefully not too late by the time they're back in the fold...

I don't think so, we've had them for a fair part of this season and look where we are. With a different manager aye, but with this idiot I have no faith whatsoever.

Last time we played Fulham we had Wilson and Miggy in the team, we were playing at home, and scraped a 1-1 draw thanks to an iffy penalty and Fulham being down to ten men.

Last time we played Fulham we had Wilson and Miggy in the team, we were playing at home, and scraped a 1-1 draw thanks to an iffy penalty and Fulham being down to ten men.

The formation change (Jones impact or whatever) since then does have us playing better so hoping that'll continue

I don't think so, we've had them for a fair part of this season and look where we are. With a different manager aye, but with this idiot I have no faith whatsoever.

ASM was out for 2 months and then Wilson was injured a couple of weeks later so I wouldn't say that's a fair part of the season.

Not really a hill I wish to die on mind as we're clearly pretty shit  :lol:

Just think with them back and the "Jones" effect, we may get some results, with Sheffield and Fulham 2 of the most likely. Unfortunately it may well be too late by then

ASM was out for 2 months and then Wilson was injured a couple of weeks later so I wouldn't say that's a fair part of the season.

Not really a hill I wish to die on mind as we're clearly pretty shit  :lol:

Just think with them back and the "Jones" effect, we may get some results, with Sheffield and Fulham 2 of the most likely. Unfortunately it may well be too late by then

I just think Bruce is the anchor that will drag us under, as the games go by I reckon he'll get more and more scared to attack, we barely do it as it is.

Half expecting him to revert back to the horrendous back 5 any game now.

Despite that being the system he all but canned the players for wanting to play, and tried distancing himself from crimes of against football he was responsible for whilst persisting with it. Doing things his way has conveniently coincided with Jones coming in and the move to 433, and when players he was forever crying he was without had started to come back.

He’s got bugger all talent to dig him out the shit up front, Fed is back so wouldn’t be beyond him to go back to the back 5 abortion, he’s always fallen to it at other clubs.

Dubravka

Manquillo — Lascelles — Fed — Clark — Lewis

Willock — Shelvey — Hayden

Joe — Fraser

Also a bit worried he’s going to go with Gayle and Carroll too. Spoke about it after WBA saying he didn’t have enough time, another week and probably 2 training sessions down the line. An equally worrying thought.

Despite that being the system he all but canned the players for wanting to play, and tried distancing himself from crimes of against football he was responsible for whilst persisting with it. Doing things his way has conveniently coincided with Jones coming in and the move to 433, and when players he was forever crying he was without had started to come back.

He’s got bugger all talent to dig him out the shit up front, Fed is back so wouldn’t be beyond him to go back to the back 5 abortion, he’s always fallen to it at other clubs.

Dubravka

Joe — Fraser

Also a bit worried he’s going to go with Gayle and Carroll too. Spoke about it after WBA saying he didn’t have enough time, another week and probably 2 training sessions down the line. An equally worrying thought.

I don't mind tbh. His best bet right now is to forget about playing football since he has no idea how to implement it. Get the defence right and just welly the ball forward and hope something lands right.

Don't think you can implement a pressing game with Carroll and Gayle as neither of them are fit enough, and we'd end up leaving huge gaps at the back.

Dubravka

Joe — Fraser

I don't mind tbh. His best bet right now is to forget about playing football since he has no idea how to implement it. Get the defence right and just welly the ball forward and hope something lands right.

Don't think you can implement a pressing game with Carroll and Gayle as neither of them are fit enough, and we'd end up leaving huge gaps at the back.

I don't think we will see Lewis for the rest of the season.  In my opinion he's behind Dummet and Ritchie.  Also there's no way Joelinton and Fraser are getting goals.

Huge week for us now. Need Southampton to beat Brighton this weekend to set up a massive game next Saturday. Win it and we'll be 5 points clear of Brighton going into the final games which might be too much for them to claw back.

Huge week for us now. Need Southampton to beat Brighton this weekend to set up a massive game next Saturday. Win it and we'll be 5 points clear of Brighton going into the final games which might be too much for them to claw back.

Yep, can’t disagree with that. Very doable tbh.

WE don't look capable of beating anyone unfortunately. West Brom and Villa without Grealish are about as easy as it gets. We'll draw against Brighton as well, telling you now.

WE don't look capable of beating anyone unfortunately. West Brom and Villa without Grealish are about as easy as it gets. We'll draw against Brighton as well, telling you now.

As shit as we are, we’ve looked capable of winning the last 3 games.